first post here from Tokyo

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Tomo Anal Tokyo

first post here from Tokyo

Post by Tomo Anal Tokyo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:17 am

Hello everyone.

First of all, sorry for my indecent English,
It's my first post here. I'd like to introduce myself.

When I had first girlfriend when I was 18 years old, I only interested in her anus. Never vagina. I wanted to have sex with her butt. She strongly refused it.

Then, I met a beautiful lady who was 3 years older fashion magazine model. She bacame my second girlfriend. She was pro on anal sex. It was very rare in Japan at that time. she loved anal sex, and vaginal sex 50/50. Yet, her rections were much better when we had anal sex. After a while, she realized I prefer anal sex rather than vaginal sex. She was very happy regarding that fact.
Our relationship became anal sex only for a year and half.
After we brokenup, I could not find any girls who accepted anal sex at all. Also, she loved to inset her fingers intoi my butt. she found out that she could insert four fingers in several seconds at my first time. She was very hapy, but asked me that i had a sex with a man? I said "negative." at that time.

I started wok in design studio in Tokyo. Then I became first representative from that design studio to Amsterdam. I could have French girlfriend and Italian sex friend in Europe when I had business trips. french girlfriend was 70/30 vagainal /anal sex lover. It was OK. Itaian sex friend was 30/70 anal and vaginal sex oriented. she was greater than the French girl friend. Unfrtunately, my desug works were finished. It means my busnss trips to Paris and Milan became very short time. Two nights three days only. These were not long enough to keep these attractive female persons as my girlfreiend and sex friend.

Then, I met Indonesian dancer in Amsterdam. She was great in anal sex. She got orgasms on anal sex much better than vaginal sex. Also, she was versatile. She aked to play with her strap on dildo into my ass. She had an enema shower from gay shop in Amsterdam for cleaning her and my rectums. Therefore we never had any messy situations. she gave me different pleasure by using her strap on.

Canassman

Re: first post here from Tokyo

Post by Canassman » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Welcome, glad to hear you have had such positive experiences. What is the attitude towards anal sex in Japan?

Tomo Anal Tokyo

Post by Tomo Anal Tokyo » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Almost both entire male persons and female persons never say pro on anal sex or anal masturbation. Yet, I think it's suspicious answers.
Because there were more than at least 500 types of anal plugs and more than at least 500 types of anal dildos were amazon prime items on the Amazon.co.jp. Most of them were sold by Chinese companies or persons. Chinese were well known as very sensitive on sales quantity. therefore I believe these anal pleasure/masturbation items were very popular in Japan.

Also, a very good friend of mine since I was 6 years old is a professor of the "Jikei University School of Medicine" as an anesthesiologist. She became a board member of Anesthesiology. One day she told me that she often experiences emergency calls from her hospital of the university for the rectal foreign object patients in both males and females. The requirements for the emergency surgeries were at least every month. But, most of rectal foreign objects could be removed via anus at most of cases.

Therefore I do believe anal pleasure and anal masturbation sare very popular in entire Japan. Only it's still strong taboo subject among couples.

Tomo Anal Tokyo

Post by Tomo Anal Tokyo » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Regarding anal sex in Japan seems still taboo subject in a couple. Most d females were very negative fir anal sex. Also, male persons never tell about anal sex.

Yet, anal sex only prostitution services are very popular in Japan. Also, active anal sex services for receptive anal sex male persons are popular in Japan.

Almost both entire male persons and female persons never say pro on anal sex or anal masturbation. Yet, I think it's suspicious answers.
Because there were more than at least 500 types of anal plugs and more than at least 500 types of anal dildos were Amazon prime items on the Amazon.co.jp. Most of them were sold by Chinese companies or persons. Chinese were well known as very sensitive on sales quantity. therefore I believe these anal pleasure/masturbation items were very popular in Japan.

Also, a very good friend of mine since I was 6 years old is a professor of the "Jikei University School of Medicine" as an anesthesiologist. She became a board member of Anesthesiology. One day she told me that she often experiences emergency calls from her hospital of the university for the rectal foreign object patients in both males and females. The requirements for the emergency surgeries were at least every month. But, most of rectal foreign objects could be removed via anus at most of cases.

Therefore I do believe anal pleasure and anal masturbation sare very popular in entire Japan. Only it's still strong taboo subject among couples.