New from California

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analcomeonly

New from California

Post by analcomeonly » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:25 am

Hi, I've been reading the board for a while and finally decided to register. It's great to see so many other people passionate about anal sex as an alternative to vaginal.

A quick introduction. I've been married for about 25 years to a wonderful wife. About 10 years ago we started fooling around with butt plugs, and my wife discovered she loved them! So one thing led to another and soon we'd done anal sex, and there was no turning back. My wife is quite a bit smaller than I am, and one thing that was always bad about vaginal intercourse is that when I would thrust in all the way, I could hit her cervix and that was no fun! So vaginal intercourse for me meant shallow strokes, and avoiding certain positions where I might go too deep (like missionary with her legs far back). With anal I discovered I could thrust as deep as I wanted without hurting her, and was that an epiphany! As all of you guys on here know, there is nothing better than ejaculating into a tight ass. The rectum is essentially bottomless and so for the first time I could fuck her with my entire cock. And instead of ejaculating with my cock pressed up against her pussy wall, I learned how much better it feels to release into the deep cavity of her rectum.

All that said, we aren't anal only. My wife enjoys some vaginal sex as a warm-up to anal. I'm fine with that since I know the good stuff is coming, and maybe fucking her pussy serves to remind me how much better it feels to be in her ass. :D Anyway my cock is basically a dildo for her to knock out one or two vaginal orgasms while she uses a vibrator against her clit. There's no chance of me coming there though. When we move to anal she has one or two more BIG orgasms while I fuck her really deep, and then I come in her ass. Instead of anal only, we are "anal come only" because her ass is the only place I ejaculate now. This has allowed her to go off birth control pills too, which is a big plus.

Who knows, maybe someday we'll be anal only. I haven't broached the subject with her yet. I have told her how much better anal feels for me and that I intend to come in her ass every time. So maybe someday.

aredeejay3001

Re: New from California

Post by aredeejay3001 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:38 pm

Welcome!

It’s great to hear from other couples who have been together a long time before adding anal sex into their repertoire, as that’s what my wife and I have done in the last year or so. I detailed our path to anal sex in my Introduction thread and I feel like we are at where you were 10 years ago, as we’ll celebrate our 15th anniversary in a few months. We only started having anal sex about six months ago after an 18 month build up. It’s been transformative.

We’ve recently been enjoying a wide variety of lovemaking sessions with a renewed passion, usually with some sort of anal component if we are not having anal sex that particular time. We did have a great stretch last month which followed your “analcomeonly” practice where I only came in her ass. It was probably the most times we’ve had sex in a month since before kids and some of those sessions were pure anal only: usually starting with making out with anal fingering, then my wife sucking me while I stretched our her ass some more and then deep ass fucking. So, so good!

I don’t know where we are going with all of this but I’m just really enjoying where we are now and how things have developed these past few months.

duck

Post by duck » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Welcome

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Welcome aboard, this is very much how my wife and I evolved to an anal only relationship

analogue

Post by analogue » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:48 am

Hello and welcome.

Nice story. There are a lot of couples here with the same experience, including us.
You are just a small step away from anal only. Talk to her and suggest a tryout period with anal sex only for a few weeks. I highly recommend this, particularly with regard to the lack of contraception.
It was also our way to get rid of hormonal birth control, but we abandoned vaginal sex completely, it's too risky.

Try an anal only month! It will work ...
AO since 01 August 2017

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:43 am

Welcome, @analcomeonly!

I find that cervical collisions are a common complaint with vaginal sex where anal can provide a real, immediate, tangible alternative improvement.

I think a majority of anal only couples out there started out where you're at as an initial compromise, with a bit of vaginal as foreplay, then moving on to anal as the real act of intercourse. I suspect if you stick with anal as your primary form of sex, she'll come to find that she needs vaginal less and less, and if you keep the focus on her ass and compliment, praise and tell her how much you love anal with her, and reducing her reliance on vaginal over time, she'll ultimately be willing to try going anal only with you at some point. Perhaps during a future anal only challenge month like Anal Only April or No Pussy November. Giving it a try for at least a month without an initial long-term commitment is a great way to explore the idea, and many women who are already mostly doing anal all the time find that they don't need vaginal as much as they thought and generally don't miss it at all by the end of the first month or two.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:34 pm

analcomeonly wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:25 am
There's no chance of me coming there though. When we move to anal she has one or two more BIG orgasms while I fuck her really deep, and then I come in her ass. Instead of anal only, we are "anal come only" because her ass is the only place I ejaculate now. This has allowed her to go off birth control pills too, which is a big plus.

We tried the "anal come only" idea too but the temptation to come before switching to anal is too much and we had a few scare moments. Not having to use any pills now is a big reason we even considered anal really and we arent going back to them.