Hello AO people...again

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Hello AO people...again

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:20 pm

nightowl wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:57 pm
...but one oft forgotten perk of anal is once the initial post-sex mess is wiped up and the anus closes up again the semen just stays inside the recipient presumably being absorbed. In any case the recipient not having to worry about it leaking out as it might with vaginal sex later, is a bonus surely :lol: And quite a sexy thought too...

This is one of the things my wife say's she likes about anal sex. We can have sex, wipe, and go out to dinner without her having to worry about my swimmers leaking out all evening. Of course, I love knowing my wife is sitting across the table from me at the restaurant with a load of my cum in her ass.

barbX

Post by barbX » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:23 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 pm
...Hormonal birth control does terrible things to a woman's body, and other forms of birth control are often not reliable or safe...

Absolutely! I have luckily quit using hormones for birth control 10 years ago (at a time where its effects on a woman's health wasn't questioned like it is today) and it helped me in so many ways to be my natural self.
nightowl wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:57 pm
...forgotten perk of anal is once the initial post-sex mess is wiped up and the anus closes up again the semen just stays inside the recipient presumably being absorbed. In any case the recipient not having to worry about it leaking out as it might with vaginal sex later...

While I agree that it can be a big benefit in the situation, there's a nasty downside to it when you need to go to the restroom. I personally don't like the feeling of semen dripping out my ass while I'm peeing.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:07 pm

barbX wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:23 am

While I agree that it can be a big benefit in the situation, there's a nasty downside to it when you need to go to the restroom. I personally don't like the feeling of semen dripping out my ass while I'm peeing.

I never thought about that happening or at least Nat has never mentioned that much detail to me!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:11 am

Just read a comment regarding hormones. Agree birth control alters a woman’s body, but post-menopausal, custom hormone therapy for her, and testosterone injections for me, have elevated our sex life (almost entirely anal only) to levels off the chart. Before you throw up, we are both in excellent condition and don’t look, or act, our age. Hormones restore the vagina, but it seems to have also made her rectum “juicier” too. Six months after we both started hormone therapy, my wife squirted during anal sex. Sorry for the visual of two geezers having deep, anal sex, but hormones were a game changer for our anal sex life!