Hello from Canada!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
paige

Hello from Canada!

Post by paige » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:13 am

Hi all, thought I should introduce myself after steadily creeping this site for the last few days. :D

I am a 36 year old single woman who has never been in an AO relationship but am intrigued and really turned on by the idea. Anal sex has been my main fetish for the past 15 years and I’ve had lots of ass sex and play in the past, but I never really considered the option of anal only, and now I can’t stop fantasizing about it!

Since I joined I’ve been poring over the threads in this forum and felt encouraged to up my masturbation game by inserting a dildo in my ass instead of just rubbing my clit... something I usually reserved for partnered sex (usually as a warm up)... Let’s just say it’s been a good weekend :)

I really look forward to learning more about this lifestyle and the people who want it; I think I am among your ranks. ;)

I also joined the Discord chat but have just been creeping/ figuring how to use it lol.

Canassman

Re: Hello from Canada!

Post by Canassman » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:25 am

Welcome from one Canadian to another. I hope you find the forum interesting and helpful. How did you begin your interest in anal?

paige

Post by paige » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:11 am

Thank you for the welcome.

I am lucky in that the first time I had anal was a very positive experience and it kind of grew from there. Specifically, it was spontaneous but not rushed or painful; my then boyfriend just lubed himself up without really explaining what he was doing, and slowly started inserting himself in my ass. I didn’t know what to expect so I relaxed into it, and the intimacy and sensation was just a huge turn on- his dominant energy especially. He took it really slow, and I actually had an unexpected orgasm. I think that was the catalyst for my interest in anal, and eventually it relating to submission/power dynamics.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:41 am

Welcome, @paige! We've chatted a fair bit on the Discord server and I missed your introduction here on the forum.

That's awesome that you really like the idea of being AO and want to give it a try! Is your goal with it to fully exclude clitoral stimulation as well as vaginal penetration? If you can orgasm from anal on its own, it sounds like that's a worthy goal for sure. Turning the idea of masturbation into just anal stimulation and penetration without your pussy or clit can be a lot of fun, and can enhance sex with a partner similarly.

I'm sure you'll continue to share both here and on Discord but I'm eager to hear how it goes as you continue further into the anal only lifestyle!

demode

Post by demode » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:28 am

Welcome to the forum Paige! What part of Canada do you hail from?

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:46 am

Hi @paige, we're an Anal mostly couple, my wife still likes it when I eat my cum from her pussy and one or two other things now and then. Anal is now our mainstay though and I love it. There are various 'flavours' of AO, as you will have seen. Some even like to cover the pussy up, where others love to watch an empty pussy 'at rest' as the ass gets fucked. Some just prefer anal with no additional kink. I hope you can develop your own variation with some inspiration from the forum. You discovered you like to submit - yes? We discovered a while ago that we had a bit of a sub/Dom thing going on sometimes and then there was another element that confused us. Turned out my wife has brattish tendencies - we didn't even know there was such a thing! So having a submissive wife that is sometimes a Brat keeps me on my toes. You'll make some fan of anal very happy I'm sure or you'll take an anal virgin and give him a real eye opener (that's how I got into it). That would be interesting, if you found someone who was dominant, but hadn't had anal before! Have fun.