New here from New England... long time AO

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lovelysubbie

New here from New England... long time AO

Post by Lovelysubbie » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:52 pm

A fine hello to this lovely group!

I am a single lady, 43 in New England, US. My story begins at a very young age, just before puberty, where I found that things placed anally felt amazing. I felt ashamed, as this was not considered “normal” for a young lady. So I hid my insertions. Pencils, pens, markers, hairbrush handles. I never used my pussy ever. It just didn’t feel the same. The anal sensations were incredible. As I went through my teens & 20s, sex was sex. I found it difficult to orgasm. Rarely was there anal, but when there was, & it was long enough, I would have the most mind-bending orgasms (with clit stimulation).

It wasn’t until I met my first Dom at 28 that my world changed. He trained me as an anal submissive and it was a true awakening. I was allowed to reveal my anal desires and became enthralled in this world. Plugged constantly when not in use, my ass became the center of my sexuality. Anal training every night, used two or three times a day, enemas, always plugged. It was a life I thrived in. Yet not all relationships last and after a few years we parted. It wasn’t until my mid-30s that I found a second Dom, anal only as well. A year of bliss, back where I should be, constantly used & plugged. He introduced the idea of pierced & locked vaginal chastity and at first I couldn’t ever imagine it. But he planted the seed and it has grown into a strong desire. As well as orgasm control and denial, which at first was challenging but drove me deeper into anal and submission.

After that relationship ended, I tried to escape this life. I tried to deny it. I’ve had several regular relationships and all failed. It’s been 6 years and I finally understand now that AO isn’t a choice for me. It is a need. I find it so difficult trying to date and after a few when things turn to desires, the responses I receive are intrigued but not enough to give up pussy or disgusted. My goal has increased to have a full AO relationship (preferably in a D/s or M/s dynamic) with zero clit stimulation in hopes of pierced chastity someday blended with orgasm control and denial .

Thankfully I have found some amazingly like-minded people here and on Fetlife. My hope is the more I’m honest, put myself out there, and talk about my needs, it will find me. Here’s to hoping!

Thank you all for helping decrease the stigma around AO. It’s natural. It’s amazing. And I choose it.
~lovelysubbie 🥀

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: New here from New England... long time AO

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:52 pm

Welcome to the forum, @Lovelysubbie, it's good to see you here!

I think many young women find through exploration that they greatly prefer anal play but are ashamed to open up about it and so end up doing vaginal instead, even though vaginal can't give them the pleasure anal can. Fear of judgement and desire to be "normal" lead us to a lot of unhappiness, alas.

It can be very rewarding and freeing to admit to yourself who you really are and that nothing is going to change that fact, and that you need to be strictly anal only to be happy and satisfied. That's a powerful thing, and it's well worth pursuing. It can also be frustrating when you're trying to find a like minded partner, but even so, it's worth it.

My goal is to not only completely dispel the stigmas surrounding anal and normalize it as an equal sex act for everyone, but to go beyond that and to normalize being anal only with vaginal sex being seen as just something to do for reproductive purposes while anal is the normal thing to do for pleasure. It genuinely is better for that purpose, so why not make it the norm?

Lovelysubbie

Post by Lovelysubbie » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:57 pm

Rock on @analsexonly ! You’re on a stellar mission and if I can assist, I’m here to help! AO can be the new normal.

Once I was able to embrace my desire and need for anal only, my path forward became clear. I refuse to settle for anything other than a life that will bring me the most pleasure. AO is that life and I will be patient and find the right partner. I know he’s out there searching for me as well.
~lovelysubbie 🥀

igiuL deepS

Post by igiuL deepS » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:41 pm

Any doctor would tell you that having the vagina pierced shut is not a good idea.

Lovelysubbie

Post by Lovelysubbie » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:19 pm

I’m a bit confused by your comment @igiuL deepS. I’m going to assume positive intent and potentially misunderstanding what I seek. As clarification, there is a vast population of women who have labia piercings. These are safe, legal procedures done all over the world, usually in licensed shops. I’m not understanding where any doctor comes into play. I’m not seeking infibulation or to be sewn shut. Simply pierced with rings to symbolize and provide a physical chastity awareness.

I would also like to offer a bit of feedback when writing responses to first time new posters like myself that are critical in nature. A generalized, vague reply about a desire being medically unsound was received as an implication that I have not done extensive research and am ignorant around the topic, which is actually the antithesis. Please be aware that it takes a tremendous amount of courage to lay myself out open and vulnerable on a forum that already has stigma attached to it. The goal here as I understand it is offering support to those who are strong enough to admit and own our desires. To receive a one-sentence piece of critical feedback about a person’s intimate desires can and may alter the way that person responds or interacts on this forum in the future. It may actually do the opposite of what we hope to do here: Instead of offering support, vague challenging comments with no surrounding dialog may hinder someone’s ability to continue to be open in a setting like this. I continue to assert that there may have been misunderstanding and hope this might help offer insight from my perspective as a new person here. Asking questions may be a bit of an easier and less intimidating approach for a new person to process and clarify.
Last edited by Lovelysubbie on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~lovelysubbie 🥀

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Great advice @Lovelysubbie.

Lovelysubbie

Post by Lovelysubbie » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:54 pm

Thank you, kindly @Canassman ☺️
~lovelysubbie 🥀

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:19 pm

Well said, @Lovelysubbie. Aggressive, dismissive and critical comments are not welcome here and are not in the spirit of the friendly and positive intent of this community.

If someone has a genuine concern about something, there's always a better way to talk about it.

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:44 am

Hello @Lovelysubbie ,
your story is really interesting and reinforces in me the idea that sex is a wonderful world if one is open-minded enough to explore it.
I find anal sex style only fascinating, but my past stories didn't give me the chance to try sex this way.
Cause of this i feel unsatisfied.
Lovelysubbie wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:52 pm
A fine hello to this lovely group!

I am a single lady, 43 in New England, US. My story begins at a very young age, just before puberty, where I found that things placed anally felt amazing.
[...]
Thank you all for helping decrease the stigma around AO. It’s natural. It’s amazing. And I choose it.