Hello :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Helena

Hello :)

Post by Helena » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:53 pm

After following the postings here for many months, I finally decided to create my own account - and to introduce myself to the community here.

I grew up in a very liberal household, and it would not be uncommon for my mother in particular to openly talk to me about sex, body functions, puberty etc. She didn't give me "the" big talk, but instead, first explained to me where babies came from when I was in first grade (or maybe a little younger) when I started to be curious. It never was a topic to be ashamed of afterwards (it hadn't been before either, I just hadn't been too interested), so many more little "talks" followed when I would have questions.

Anal sex was a very normal part of these conversations, since she presented it as something completely normal. I remember her explaining that some woman prefer vaginal sex, while others prefer to use their anus. I couldn't really imagine having anything, let alone a penis, in either of these holes... But then again, we all change when hormones kick in, don't we?

When I started to make my own sexual experiences, I quite liked vaginal sex after a very short while, so I didn't really think of trying anal. Plus, let's be honest, you don't really want to copy your mother as a teenager.

It took me until my time as a university student that I first tried anal masturbation. I grew into it more and more, though sadly, the guys I was dating back then weren't too interested in anal - something that still fascinates me, given how, when you read online, it seems like almost every guy's biggest dream is to take his girl's ass. Anyway, since there was nothing wrong with vaginal sex, I didn't complain too much.

All that changed when I met my now husband. He had always loved anal sex. In fact, he loved (and loves) it a lot more than vaginal. That came to me as a surprise though. The very first time we had sex, he wanted to do doggy. I was thinking well, it's not the most intimate, but it's a fun position, so why not. So I turn around and he gets behind me. To my surprise, he straight went for my ass. He had a condom brand with a lot of lube and went slow, so it wasn't too big of a problem that I hadn't been wearing a plug or something, especially since I regularly masturbated anally.

I was thinking that's the wrong hole, but at the same time, my thoughts went wild: Finally, someone was putting his cock in my ass! So I must have just gone along with it - my memory is kind of blurred.

After that, we quickly became a couple, and he quickly started handling my sex life. I had always had a thing for more dominant guys, and while this one was a perfect gentleman in outside of the bedroom, he made quite clear that it was his rule inside of it. And that he gradually wanted me to move away from my vagina.

First, I was allowed vaginal masturbation once a week - something already quite hard for me since I had been masturbating with my dildo about every other day. After that it changed to two weeks, one month, two months. After about two years, he decided the next time I would have something in my vagina for pleasure would be the time when we were trying to have kids.

I was, however, still very eager to use my clit during sex and/or masturbation. So about three years into our relationship, he decided that I focussed too much on my clit. We first tried to just not allow me clitoral masturbation, but that proved a lot harder than the denial of vaginal masturbation, since I would often just rub my clit when I was horny (or during sex) without really thinking about it. So we agreed on having my clit pierced and shielded which would make it a lot harder for me to reach it but which also would be a reminder that I was not to play with it.

After about three months of my clit being shielded, I had my first anal orgasm. I still don't know how I got there or why it happened that night, though I don't want to deny that the frustration of not having orgasmed in three months might have had to do with it. It was purely amazing. I had always liked anal sex, but this lifted it on a new, much, much higher level. While before, I had felt a mixture of sexiness over being dominated and frustration over the denial of my vagina/clit, I now felt a very new feeling about his rules: Thankfulness for paving the way for this experience.

From then on, I was even more invested in our sex life - a lot more - which brought us closer together. For the past seven years now, I have not had vaginal sex. In fact, I have had vaginal sex with my man exactly ten times (he kept count, funnily). The next will be the time when we try to have a baby. For about five years, I have not had anything in my vagina for pleasure.

So yea, that's my story :)

myttia

Re: Hello :)

Post by myttia » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:35 pm

You dont need to have vaginal to have a baby. He can come in your ass or elsewhere and you of course are quite clean, you can use an eyedropper to introduce it into your vagina. :)

Even virgins have a small hole in the hymen they can get pregnant through.

Lovelysubbie

Post by Lovelysubbie » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:22 am

Welcome @Helena . What a dream scenario. I hope to follow in your footsteps someday soon 💕
~lovelysubbie 🥀

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:48 am

Hello and welcome, @Helena! Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.

That's interesting to hear that while your mother talked about anal openly and positively, you didn't explore it for a while at first. I know that some anal only women and couples like the idea of passing on their love for anal and being anal only to the next generation by focusing on it when talking about sex, but if it leads to more of a rebellion that pushes them towards vaginal instead, that would be counterproductive.

Regarding guys who do or don't prefer anal, there absolutely are lots of guys who much prefer and are more interested in anal, but there are also guys who prefer vaginal or want nothing to do with anal. That's becoming less common, and anal is growing in popularity all around, but there are still guys who believe a lot of the myths about anal. More often than not they've never actually tried it, or only tried it with a girl who wasn't very experienced and so wasn't able to do it very long. Once a guy has anal with a girl who is actually good at anal, a lot more of the benefits and advantages of anal over vaginal become apparent and most guys prefer it then.

It sounds like you've met a very enthusiastically anal only guy in your husband, and that's wonderful that you've been able to work together to become pure anal only, and that it's been such a positive experience for the both of you! Shifting to vaginal penetration for procreation only is a very appealing idea, and otherwise only doing anal is exactly how it should be! I'll second @myttia in suggesting that if you really want to stay purely anal only, there definitely are multiple options for getting pregnant without having vaginal sex that may be worth exploring first, but that depends on what the two of you want with regards to that.

Helena

Post by Helena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:19 pm

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone, and especially @@analsexonly

It's so interesting that there are people in the lifestyle who try to pass it on to the next generation, I had never heard of that. I would love for the daughters I will hopefully one day have to experience anal sex and maybe even go anal only. Can you tell how people usually approach the topic or pass on anal only to the next generation?

julietagc

Re: Hola :)

Post by julietagc » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:00 am

Welcome, I'm always glad to meet another AO girl here. xD
You had an unusual family but I think it was good to form your way of thin

And your relationship wow, sounds incredible 7 years without vaginal.
I don't know if I will get to something like that but I like anal more than vaginal and for now I like to be only anal
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

julietagc

Re: Hola :)

Post by julietagc » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:10 am

myttia wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:35 pm
You dont need to have vaginal to have a baby. He can come in your ass or elsewhere and you of course are quite clean, you can use an eyedropper to introduce it into your vagina. :)

Even virgins have a small hole in the hymen they can get pregnant through.

Not all virgens have hymen, having it or not having it does not make you a virgin and it is something that can be broken with any nonsense, such as falling, riding a bike, motorcycle or riding a horse.

More than that, if you can get pregnant without a problem
I personally think that a girl should try anal and vaginal before deciding if she wants both or be only vagina or be only anal :D
"break my ass not my heart" ;)