Hi I am Julieta, new here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
julietagc

Re: Hi I am Julieta, new here

Post by julietagc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:14 pm

HaakonM39 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:48 pm
Hi Julieta!
welcome to the group, I am new as well. I am a male from canada. By curiosity how often do you like to have anal and do you get sore? Are for anal masturbation do you have a favorite toy? Cheers;)

Haakon

HI, I don't have an exact frequency because my routine changes a little but about 3 or 4 days a week. I almost never masturbate but I have me a metal plug haha ​​it's more for naughty thinks than for using it alone. The anal does not hurt, it does not have to hurt, if it is hurting it is that it is being done badly, you must use a lubricant, you need relaxation and, excitement, play with fingers or with the mouth to then start slowly and gradually increase the speed. After the girl has more experience controlled her better and dilates easier, she may not use lubricant and that with enough saliva or go hard without needing so much dilation time. It depends on her, There may be a rich burning if she likes it but not pain as such, that's a very bad sign. In the guide section you can find a lot of tips for anal sex.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:12 am

Thanks for the answer Julieta. ;)
I really appreciate your opinion.
I think curiosity is one of the main driving force in life, from science to sex... :D
Me too i'm really curious...
In my life i've always been the straight man grown up with a strict upbringing and that, year after year, piqued my interest
for a more transgressive approach to sexual life.
Anal sex is, to me, some kind of forbidden pleasure that i discovered when i became a grown man.
Is some kind of denial to the common sex cliché and a form of more intimate complicity with my partner.
All the years spent to be a common man reinforce in me the idea that there is more to do and discover in one lifetime.
Limiting our own sexual life it could be a bad mistake.
Thus, i really like your approach. ;)
julietagc wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:20 pm
I am curious and that has affected my sexual part too, I do not think that all Italian are closed, haha sluts are everywhere. It would be interesting a relationship like that if you get it, I wish you luck

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:38 pm

Hi julieta,
Thanks for the answer. I was just asking if you get sore sometime from the frequency of repetitive anal like every day or a few times a day, some girls here mentionned it in the past. I never had that problem myself with any girls I assfuck with before.

Cheers
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:07 pm

By the way Julieta, what is the deepest thing have you ever had in your ass? How far would you be willing to try if you had like 24inch rubber dildo? Does deeper feel better or 6-7 inch is plenty?
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:55 am

HaakonM39 wrote:
Hi Julieta!
welcome to the group, I am new as well. I am a male from canada. By curiosity how often do you like to have anal and do you get sore? Are for anal masturbation do you have a favorite toy? Cheers;)

Haakon

hello welcome you too.
The frequency depends on my routine but about 3 or 4 days a week I have sex and now it's always haha anal sex.
Well... I almost never masturbate but guuete favorite mm a Metal Plug with Cystal but it is more for stings than for masturbation haha
and a small pink vibrator xD

sftloml

Post by sftloml » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 am

julietagc wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:55 am
HaakonM39 wrote:
Hi Julieta!

Haakon

hello welcome you too.
The frequency depends on my routine but about 3 or 4 days a week I have sex and now it's always haha anal sex.
Well... I almost never masturbate but guuete favorite mm a Metal Plug with Cystal but it is more for stings than for masturbation haha

Wonderful motto. I really wonder how you look like. Is it ok if send you PM_
Your ass is my cock-holster.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:32 am

sftloml wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 am
julietagc wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:55 am
HaakonM39 wrote:
Hi Julieta!

Haakon

hello welcome you too.

Wonderful motto. I really wonder how you look like. Is it ok if send you PM_

how I look? I have seen you requesting PM in someposts, I dont know what you are looking for, but just in case, I clarify, I am not interested in virtual sex, or long distance relationships, or pics trading. I think that is not the objective of this forum, anyway thanks for asking.

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:27 pm

I always enjoy hearing about females that prefer anal over vaginal. Hope to get to know you better.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Hola Julieta.

Soy Pablo de Buenos Aires (41 años) Casado

Tu historia es tuya. Mi consejo es que elijas compañeros con mente amplia sin prejuicios. Gente generosa que le importe tu placer. La tendencia anal de tu compañero es lo más fácil de descubrir. Pero lo otro no. Por ende como solo tenes 23 años y no te interesa casarte en un corto plazo, disfrutá de tu cuerpo sin prejuicios con gente que sume. A tu cuerpo no le va a pasar nada.

Consejos.
Buscate un compañero que le guste dar besos negros y que sepa entender tu cuerpo y te cuide.
usar bidet
un plug anal es divertido...
Antes de tener sexo, podes meterte el dedo mas largo y fijarte si estas limpia.

Disfruta y se feliz!