Hello, I love anal! :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
barbX

Hello, I love anal! :)

Post by barbX » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:04 am

Happy Monday everyone,

just noticed I'm the 2nd German girl up in a row... hope you don't mind :D

First I need to admit 2 things.
1. I usually wouldn’t have signed up to a site like this. However this must be one of the weirdest and most interesting communities I have seen. So here I am :D
2. I do have vaginal (and oral) sex too and I love it. It seems that’s somehow against the rules, so please feel free to kick me out if this is a critical violation :D

So... why am I here then? Well... I’ve always loved sex and had a lot of it but unfortunately I wasn’t able to orgasm for very long. Not from vaginal sex, not from oral sex, not when masturbating (though everyone was saying that’s a safe way to climax). I had a lot of fun all the time, I just didn’t know how it feels to actually cum. And with anal sex... I tried it very early in my sex life. Probably too early, so I didn’t like it that much.

So it finally took me many years and a great lover to discover how much pleasure it can give. On that particular encounter I felt like I was going to explode and I had my very first orgasm! And I had a lot more since then. Thanks to anal sex! I still don’t cum any other way but who cares. I found the recipe and I am thankful :)

xx B.

analogue

Re: Hello, I love anal! :)

Post by analogue » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:33 am

Hello and welcome, @barbX.

The anal only lifestyle will seem weird at first glance, but it isn't. We are mostly ordinary people and sincere, but we want to show that it's a worthwhile option to be anal only.

Anal sex has some distinct benefits over vaginal sex. One you brought up: the easier achievement of orgasms.
A fulfilling sex life in combination with a proper natural birth control method makes the anal only lifestyle unbeatable!

Try it on yourself and participate in a challenge like Anal Only April. It will change your position you will see ;)

Have fun ...
AO since 01 August 2017

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:49 am

Welcome, @barbX! While the primary function of the forum is for discussion of the anal only lifestyle, people who merely love anal, or who are curious about anal only but haven't tried it yet, are welcome as well! And oral sex is a regularly included part of the anal only lifestyle, which is more about the exclusion of vaginal sex.

It's more common than some think to only be able to orgasm from anal sex, at least for a penetrative orgasm without clitoral stimulation. It's certainly more common to orgasm purely from anal than from vaginal. And that's one major advantage of anal sex which leads many to the anal only lifestyle eventually.

If you have any interest in exploring the benefits of anal only further, I'd second the encouragement to try it out for a month and focus on anal sex without any vaginal penetration to see what it's really all about. Many women who have gone anal only don't necessary dislike vaginal, but they find after a month or two of pure anal, that they don't miss vaginal all that much and that the focus on just anal has amplified their pleasure from it and that their sex life and enjoyment of sex has improved beyond what it's like when doing both.

barbX

Post by barbX » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome and the great advise. Already glad I have signed up :)
I think I will try what you both suggested, Anal Only April sounds great! Might make it an Anal Only Feb though :D

julietagc

Re: hi i love anal :)

Post by julietagc » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:41 am

Hello, :D

I still never had difficulties to reach vaginal orgasms but I love the anal and I have a preference for it.
understand you not wanting to leave the vaginal, feel good too and the DP is like combining everything, but from what I read here , my vaginal orgasm comes first than the anal so if I want to feel an anal orgasm I should only have anal sex without stimulating the vagina or clitoris,n your.

In your case it is different because you naturally reach anal orgasms, so try only anal for a month or twol to see if you like it. xD

PD: I'm always glad to meet more girls who love anal sex, haha sometimes I feel weird. Welcome
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:42 am

Welcome Barbx...
Hope you enjoy the forum and anal lifestyle... :D
Greetings from Italy
barbX wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:04 am
Happy Monday everyone,

1. I usually wouldn’t have signed up to a site like this. However this must be one of the weirdest and most interesting communities I have seen. So here I am :D
2. I do have vaginal (and oral) sex too and I love it. It seems that’s somehow against the rules, so please feel free to kick me out if this is a critical violation :D

So... why am I here then? Well... I’ve always loved sex and had a lot of it but unfortunately I wasn’t able to orgasm for very long. Not from vaginal sex, not from oral sex, not when masturbating (though everyone was saying that’s a safe way to climax). I had a lot of fun all the time, I just didn’t know how it feels to actually cum. And with anal sex... I tried it very early in my sex life. Probably too early, so I didn’t like it that much.

So it finally took me many years and a great lover to discover how much pleasure it can give. On that particular encounter I felt like I was going to explode and I had my very first orgasm! And I had a lot more since then. Thanks to anal sex! I still don’t cum any other way but who cares. I found the recipe and I am thankful :)

xx B.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:25 am

barbX wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:56 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome and the great advise. Already glad I have signed up :)
I think I will try what you both suggested, Anal Only April sounds great! Might make it an Anal Only Feb though :D

Excellent! Did you end up opting for trying it for February? Let us know how it goes if so, or when you do decide to do so!

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:07 pm

barbX wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:04 am
Happy Monday everyone,

xx B.

Well, barbX, welcome to the anal loving place/forum, where your dreams come true:
you got everything you need... almost!

I wish I met girls like you when I was a teenager... southwards... Italy, yes.

Take the best, anal f**k the rest!
Cheers, J

PS: well, I was born in Trieste... any idea to spend your summer holidays there? :D Just kidding, peace!