Anal Only on Tinder

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
theTinderist

Anal Only on Tinder

Post by theTinderist » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:42 am

Hey all,

I had a 5-years relationship with a girl who absolutely hated anal. All kinks in the world seemed to be better than that for her. For someone who always has been attracted by the intimacy of a girl’s asshole and even had talked his very first girlfriend into anal sex as a teenager, the sacrifice for me was huge.

When we broke up last year, which anal was not the reason for, I decided to focus on the right things and look for anal sex in the first place. Now, not many girls wear T-shirts saying ‘I do anal’, so the most logical way for me seemed to use what everybody uses to get laid: tinder.

When I chat with a girl there, I tell her that I’m not only looking just for sex, but for anal sex. No surprise this narrows down the amount of dates I get extremely. But I must say, results are quite okay-ish. Better than expected at least.

Anyone else here using tinder to do anal only? Looking forward to read your thoughts.

FarmerDan

Re: Anal Only on Tinder

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:30 am

I reckon you're narrowing the field far too much with that approach. Most women aren't about to make any promises about anal sex until they have developed some level of trust that you know what you're doing. In fact women who are anal enthusiasts are most likely to be wary of you because they're aware that an inconsiderate, inexperienced, or impatient lover can deliver an awful experience.

My experience is backed up by recent surveys which show that the majority of sexually active women are interested in trying anal; but the majority of those who do find it so uncomfortable the first time that they give it up for ever. Guys, we can do better!

I find it more successful to use terms like 'sexually adventurous'. That lets most people know that anal could be on the menu, and it gives a reason to get to know each other before the specifics come up. In my dating prime I had a strike rate close to 100%, and the exception was a girl who was more than happy to take the 'top' role ;) :roll: :lol:

On more than one occasion anal was the first penetrative sex I had with a new partner.

As I like to say in answer to 'how to I find an anal only woman?': You make your own...
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

MichaelNYC

Post by MichaelNYC » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:07 am

I’m in Manhattan and that sounds like a good idea. I have a Tinder profile but I didn’t specify anal only.
Transgender Gay Male, in Manhattan, fit, handsome, interested in safe anal play(bottoming). Feel free to private message me or text me at 646-776-0252.

Bosshoggg

Post by Bosshoggg » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:28 pm

Your on the right track but your game is off. Making sure a woman is into anal is of the highest importance but you can be more subtle about it and catch more fish. When i start seeing a woman i dont come right out and say it. I have normal dating interactions with them but when it comes to expressing sexual attraction i make it clear in a light harted, flattering way that im into their butt. It works, nobody gets offended, it doesnt come off too strong or creepy. You will get the butt girls that were on the fence too a lot of the time with this strategy.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:44 pm

I don't have a boyfriend, so I usually have casual anal sex but with friends or guys that they present to me and are trustworthy.
I never used tinder and I don't think I would.
I have meet too many idiots online that I wouldn't go to such an app.

I guess the other girls must be the same and that's why Tinder is not working for you in your search for girls for anal
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

funbuckets85

Post by funbuckets85 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:16 am

Okay is his better than nothing I guess. Most of the people on dating sites are cheaters. From my experience. Also they are all idiots offline and online for some reason people just get dumb online and get caught compared to not acting dumb infront of your face cause they are too scared to face the consequences. So people act like idiots offline and online they just hide it more infront of your face.

As for me I look both online and offline. So idk I won’t say much other than we aren’t all the same and can’t go by what other people do to you. Gotta keep trying to look for what you want. Cause the day you stop that’s the day the idiots online and offline win.

MiltonFromBrazil

Post by MiltonFromBrazil » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:03 am

Dating apps like Tinder have a serious problem, in my view. There's no way for you to filter potential dates by sexual preferences, or kinks. Unless you put it in your description, what may scare people that don't think like you, and create embarrassment for a non pseudonymous profile. It would be great if they let us list our preferences privately, and matched profiles based in this non-public information.

I was thinking about creating a pseudonymous Tinder profile to try find like-minded women about anal, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea. I'd like to know from people here, do you think It would be offensive to be open about it in my description?