Easing my way into this

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
PetGirl

Easing my way into this

Post by PetGirl » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:00 pm

Hi everyone, I've been lurking this forum for a while and finally joined. I'm in my 30s in a 2 year D/s and loving/romantic relationship with a man. We have historically had anal only occasionally due to his large size, though I've had anal throughout my whole adult life since age 18. However we've been doing anal a lot more lately (thanks to wearing butt plugs all day) and introducing some orgasm denial and teasing into our dynamic and I've never been more turned on in my life. We dirty talk about anal only but he says he still wants to use my vagina sometimes too. He feels anal can be a hassle because he has to wash himself after. I always douche and there is almost never a fecal mishap so maybe he will get over that. Anyway perhaps this is meant to be fantasy only but it's a strong and very arousing one for me.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Easing my way into this

Post by analsexonly » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:26 am

Hello @PetGirl, welcome!

The anal only lifestyle is most definitely not meant to only be a fantasy, and it is practiced in real life by a lot of different people (only a small portion of which are actively posting online about it, in my experience). So if you find it very appealing, you definitely can and should explore it yourself!

Is his perception of the hassle of anal the primary thing holding him back from being interested in going anal only? If things are clean, he doesn't really need to wash up after, though that can be a matter of personal preference. Just urinating after should be fine. You could also try sucking him clean after and see if that makes him more comfortable with it. If things go well that way, you might try suggesting a month of anal only to see how things go and if he really actually does miss vaginal at all or if he's actually happier with anal only too. Often people think they want to do vaginal at times but it turns out they don't actually need it once they try anal only for a while.

PetGirl

Post by PetGirl » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:25 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I know it's not just a fantasy for many, I am just not sure what my future holds! I appreciate your suggestions and to be honest hasnt considered sucking him afterwards. I wonder if he would find it hot or gross! I think he is getting more and more comfortable each time he sees that theres no poo on his dick. Is it really safe to put him in my mouth after he was in my ass?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:27 pm

A lot of people do practice ass to mouth pretty regularly with no issue. So long as it's your own ass and it's clean and you're healthy, it's generally not going to be an issue.

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:39 pm

Thats true, I wouldnd say ass to mouth from your own ass is 100% safe, but its very safe still Because you cant ingest bacteria that you dont already have. actually even scientists found out that if you swallow pills of poop from someone who is in a better shape then you are, then you actually get in better shape yourself just by absorbing those probiotics. You probably think Im joking, but google it you will see.
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

PetGirl

Post by PetGirl » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:10 pm

Well coincidentally last night my man suggested I suck him after he was in my ass and when I did, he was so happy! It turns out we were both doing research into the health and safety of the practice, unbeknownst to one a other. It wasnt gross at all and I'm pretty sure this will make him enthusiastic about doing anal all the time since oral is his #1 fave.

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:07 pm

PetGirl wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:10 pm
Well coincidentally last night my man suggested I suck him after he was in my ass and when I did, he was so happy! It turns out we were both doing research into the health and safety of the practice, unbeknownst to one a other. It wasnt gross at all and I'm pretty sure this will make him enthusiastic about doing anal all the time since oral is his #1 fave.

Wow thats so cool! That would definatly turn me on a lot as well. He is priviledge, I hope he realise it and will always keep you!:)
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:23 am

PetGirl wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:10 pm

That's excellent to hear, @PetGirl! If you make it a regular part of your routine, which I'm sure you'll have no problem doing, since it sounds like he really loved it and it was enjoyable for you as well, he'll very likely start to become much more in favor of anal every time and stopping vaginal. Curious to see where it goes from here!