Hello all, I'm the newbie here..

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Bottom-man

Hello all, I'm the newbie here..

Post by Bottom-man » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:32 am

I have been in forums before but I haven't found the perfect place for myself,and I have been lucky enough to have an anal only lifestyle for 12 plus years.. I was bisexual, bottom only.. I honestly prefer the company of a woman over the company of a man ,but I don't want to turn down a good chance for anal sex with a man who has no issues with me being a bottom only when with a Male...

I started playing with my ass when I was young and I was not sure how to play with myself but I was determined to make it work for me.. My first time with a man was when I was 27 and I loved it so much that I had an orgasm before he was all the way in..
And that's when I first decided to go anal only because I honestly don't enjoy jacking off my dick, I find it to be irritating and boring to me.. So I think that's about the same time I decided to try BI sex, But I was not going to forget about the women who were still in my life, and because I didn't want any men or women to give my dick attention anymore so I had to get good at oral sex for the females who were still interested in me..

Now I'm single and I very much enjoy anal masterbation with myself alone, but I do miss the company of others who are into the same lifestyle as myself..
I hope that this wasn't too long for the site..
WTF!!!