New here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Samy

New here

Post by Samy » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:28 am

Hello!

I've been a long fan of your blogs, even back when they were on Tumblr, but I didn't register until now because I'm a male gay bottom and I didn't know if it was appropriate. I always loved to watch straight anal sex and it's what drew me in, but I stayed for the community and advices you give.

I actually sent this "ask" some time ago:

https://www.analonlylifestyle.blog/2019 ... everybody/
Hello! Even though I’m a gay bottom, I’ve always loved your blogs. A few months ago, reading on clitoral denial again, I thought: “hey, why wouldn’t I try it myself?” So, I did exactly like you recommend here: I asked my partners not to pay any sort of attention to my penis any more, I stopped touching it altogether, I started playing with my ass more often, and whenever I felt the urge to masturbate my penis, I masturbated my ass instead.

And it works! Little by little, the urge for penis stimulation decreased, and the pleasure I’m getting from my ass went through the roof, both during sex and during solo play! My partners also noticed a HUGE improvement, they say my ass feels much better, more reactive to the fucking it gets, and they find me much more submissive and slutty and eager to please.

Now I regret not having done this way sooner. Even psychologically, I now perceive my ass as my only sexual organ. I really recommend anal sex and penile/clitoral denial to anybody who likes being penetrated, it’s a life changer! Thank you so much for your blogs!

It's been more than a year now that I'm 100% anal only with complete genital denial, and the BIGGEST regret in my life is that I wasn't raised that way and I didn't ignore my penis from the start. Changing that was already a huge change a year ago, and now sex has never felt better, by EXTREMELY far. I can't thank the person in charge of this blog enough for this: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You changed my life and the way I see and live sex forever.