Shared butt slut saying hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
BlistringBack

Re: Shared butt slut saying hi

Post by BlistringBack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:32 pm

If u dont wanna tell how u shared ur girl then its ok for me. This forum is open and anyone can comment cucky

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:08 pm

Welcome, @sharedbuttslut! Sounds like a lovely arrangement, and I always like hearing about transitional steps that ultimately end up in everyone deciding that strictly anal only is the best option going forward and that you won't be going back to vaginal for any reason. Thanks for sharing!

redrum2005

Post by redrum2005 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:46 pm

sharedbuttslut wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 pm
Hello! I am the female part of an open marriage but as for my part I only allow my partners to use my ass (and mouth). My husband asked me to follow that rule as he wants to own my pussy. Since we are married and I respect him, I agreed.

In my marriage I am also not used vaginally anymore after my husband and I decided that we did not want kids. I love being butt fucked although I do not orgasm from it. My husband allows me one day a month to cum as much as I want. I love it. I spend the whole day stuffing myself with toys and working out my needs.

I've been anal only for about 3 years now, though I've only been shared for a little over a year.

It is exciting to me to allow new partners to find pleasure with my butthole. I've had 23 new men and 3 of them have become regulars.

Happy to find a place with like minded people!

Very interesting story and lifestyle.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:31 pm

I completely agree and respect your rule of no vaginal for partners and would be agreeable to be a partner if open. I am only interested in your ass and mouth anyway so we all get what we want and need it seems.

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:55 am

eagle8210 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:37 am
Hi Butt Slut,

Very kinky post. Thanx for sharing your kink life with us.

I would LOVE to watch as another guy enjoys my wifes ass hole.

Following up with a anal cream pie in there is a fantasy. With her relaxed anally and lubed with cum so I can slip right in. What a kink that would be.

Your thoughts?

Cheers
Jason

Hey Eagle! I've been fantasizing about this with my wife for a while! I'd love to watch her with another guy (or 2, or 3...) and they all creampie her.
I've only done this one other time with a GIRLFRIEND and it was AMAZING! Feeling other guys loads inside her pipe was incredible.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:04 am

Hi Butt Slut

What drives you to do you do AO, since you don't reach orgasms? I don't understand. Have been also difficult for you to achieve orgasms with Vag sex? I guess not, otherwise, you would not have changed to AO.
And if that is the case, I advise you to visit a sexologist, Life is to short to live without orgasms. Do you touch your clit during anal?

Samy

Post by Samy » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:47 am

BlueMan wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:04 am
What drives you to do you do AO, since you don't reach orgasms? I don't understand. Have been also difficult for you to achieve orgasms with Vag sex? I guess not, otherwise, you would not have changed to AO.
And if that is the case, I advise you to visit a sexologist, Life is to short to live without orgasms. Do you touch your clit during anal?

Orgasm denial is a thing that is enjoyable for many people. Mostly, being constantly turned-on is a nice sensation, you sort of get hooked to it, and release through orgasm can actually be unpleasant compared to that feeling. Also, the fact you're hot all the time because of denial makes you sexually available constantly, which is really nice in a couple, leading to more sex and stronger harmony, bringing the couple tight together.