New to being a proper member of the fourm and not much else

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
MaryL

New to being a proper member of the fourm and not much else

Post by MaryL » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:44 pm

I've been reading this site for years, it was one of the places my now-husband showed me to help learn about everything on my own a bit when we first met and he was getting me into all this. Now we're married and always been anal only together (we do clit stim tho), meaning I too have always been anal only as he was my first 'boyfriend'. Now I even have some piercing to help enforce our anal only lifestyle/vaginal denial. Mostly decided to finally join because I've been bored out of my skull (spring 2020!) and have also recently found that I can be marginally helpful and interesting about AOL

Munchkin86

Re: New to being a proper member of the fourm and not much else

Post by Munchkin86 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:55 pm

Welcome

BlistringBack

Post by BlistringBack » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Nice to hear u sharing. I wanna ask how did u started anal. And after how much time it got comfortable

MaryL

Post by MaryL » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:43 pm

BlistringBack wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:34 pm
Nice to hear u sharing. I wanna ask how did u started anal. And after how much time it got comfortable

I'd just gotten engaged to my husband and he started talking about how he really liked anal and not so much pussy I agreed to try it. It never hurt, he went very slow with his training, but it did take a few weeks to get used to each new thing (fingers, plugs, his cock)

BlistringBack

Post by BlistringBack » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:53 pm

MaryL wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:43 pm
BlistringBack wrote:

I'd just gotten engaged to my husband and he started talking about how he really liked anal and not so much pussy I agreed to try it. It never hurt, he went very slow with his training, but it did take a few weeks to get used to each new thing (fingers, plugs, his cock)

If theres communication then its done with lot of pleasure. How often do u take it up the bum 😉

MaryL

Post by MaryL » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:03 pm

BlistringBack wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:53 pm
MaryL wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:43 pm
BlistringBack wrote:

If theres communication then its done with lot of pleasure. How often do u take it up the bum 😉

Lots of communication and going slow as we built up to the kinda huge plug I wear now. We have sex at least once a day and generally, it involves him fucking me

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:55 am

Welcome, @MaryL! Sounds like you have a wonderful sex life and relationship. Thank you for sharing and joining the community, I hope we'll see more of you around and posting actively!