Greetings from an old-timer

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
*DH*

Greetings from an old-timer

Post by *DH* » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Hey all,

Realized it's been 4 years since I first joined these forums so I figure a re-introduction is in order. Unlike last time I can finally say I have experienced anal-only and it was everything I hoped it would be.
I'm glad to see this place has flourished and I'm looking forward to getting to know the community again.

DH

Canassman

Re: Greetings from an old-timer

Post by Canassman » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:50 pm

Welcome back. Care to share your journey?

eagle8210

Post by eagle8210 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:26 am

I have noticed with the lock down ……. there are many bored people on here, posting for the first time in years. Including me.

My wife and I have been AO for over two years, during extended play time yesterday, she asked me to "fuck her pussy" …. she hasn't requested that for years. It sounded kinky for a change. I did enjoy sliding right in with out any warm up and getting deep and rough right away.

Later I quizzed her if she had second thoughts about being AO and she FIRMLY said NOOOO!!! It was just play time.

She orgasms, 10x harder during anal.

Enjoy great sex during the quarantine …. stay safe.

Cheers
Jason

*DH*

Post by *DH* » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:49 pm

Sure - I had a sex partner last year I met through a kink munch. Found out she we were both into anal and before we knew it, we were having only anal with some bdsm activity interspersed. Probably the most sexually fulfilled I've ever been.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:59 am

Good to see you back around! Glad you were able to experience an anal only relationship.