Lost my virginity in high school in an anal only relationship

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
washlee422

Lost my virginity in high school in an anal only relationship

Post by washlee422 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:34 am

BM from the west coast now living in the south. I lost my v-card to a girl who would only do anal due to her religion. We’d sneak off and enjoy each other 2-3x a day. I learned that I not only loved anal, but also the taste of ass both before and after sex.

I’m a pretty kinky guy and since then, anal has played a major role in all of my relationships. From swinging, 3-somes, as a cuck or a bull, and D/s play, anal, rimming, fucklicking and creampies have been present to some extent.

Thanks for having me.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Lost my virginity in high school in an anal only relationship

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:01 pm

Welcome, @washlee422! It's always good to hear from people who started right out in anal only. Is anal only something that you continue to pursue today?

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:42 am

washlee422 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:34 am
BM from the west coast now living in the south. I lost my v-card to a girl who would only do anal due to her religion. We’d sneak off and enjoy each other 2-3x a day. I learned that I not only loved anal, but also the taste of ass both before and after sex.

I’m a pretty kinky guy and since then, anal has played a major role in all of my relationships. From swinging, 3-somes, as a cuck or a bull, and D/s play, anal, rimming, fucklicking and creampies have been present to some extent.

Thanks for having me.

SO Awesome! This is how my wife first lost her anal virginity too. They would only have anal sex. She told me about how huge his rod was and how she would have to ride him just so she could take it all. He would cum inside her and she'd have to hold it until she got home from school.

Thank you for your share!

I_love_anal

Post by I_love_anal » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:07 am

washlee422 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:34 am

Thanks for having me.

I lost my virginity the same way, due to the same religious circumstances when I was a junior in high school. (she was a freshman). She really ended up loving anal, and is the reason I’m hooked on anal. She also got me into a fart fetish. She would fart on my cock which would around me. I loved the feeling of her ass vibrating my head and the warm air surrounding it.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:29 am

Ya, I was in my teens when a girl rode me. It felt fantastic. I only found out I had been in her ass afterwards when I saw her wiping my cum with her knickers as it dripped out of her ass.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:03 am

Sounds perfect. Just a dream
Anal is the new black.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:52 am

Pavel wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:03 am
Sounds perfect. Just a dream

Ya, I'll never forget that. She told me that if she was asleep, I should just part her cheeks and ease myself in.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:59 am

AnalJay wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:29 am
Ya, I was in my teens when a girl rode me. It felt fantastic. I only found out I had been in her ass afterwards when I saw her wiping my cum with her knickers as it dripped out of her ass.

That girl knew what she wanted and how to have fun XD
"break my ass not my heart" ;)