Greetings All

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
redrum2005

Greetings All

Post by redrum2005 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:24 am

Hello All!

I'm new here, honestly new to the world of anal only. I was introduced to this forum by someone I met on an anal server on Discord and became interested in making acquaintance with like minded people.

I've listed myself as curious because while I've been with women would enjoy anal, I've only been with one that would only allow anal and I was, for lack of a better word, surprised. While in the heat of things to be told to only do anal, I was taken aback, but it was a great experience for us both.

By joining here and on Discord, I'm hoping to learn and experience more about this lifestyle and see where it takes me with someone to share those experiences with.

Thanks
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours

julietagc

Re: Greetings All

Post by julietagc » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:13 am

Hi, welcome to the community.
You will certainly find here both, boys and girls who prefer to go only anal. besides advice, experiences, guides.
I hope it helps you and you enjoy. ;)
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

redrum2005

Post by redrum2005 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:19 pm

Thank you very much @julietagc.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:05 am

redrum2005 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:24 am
While in the heat of things to be told to only do anal, I was taken aback, but it was a great experience for us both.

That brings back memories of my partner one night last year suddenly where she squealed in horror as I was about to push into her vagina, and told me "I cant keep going in there" or something like that. Very hot and was the turning point for her :twisted:

redrum2005

Post by redrum2005 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:34 pm

nightowl wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:05 am
redrum2005 wrote:
While in the heat of things to be told to only do anal, I was taken aback, but it was a great experience for us both.

That brings back memories of my partner one night last year suddenly where she squealed in horror as I was about to push into her vagina, and told me "I cant keep going in there" or something like that. Very hot and was the turning point for her :twisted:

Are you practicing AO now because of that?

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:19 pm

redrum2005 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:34 pm
nightowl wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:05 am
redrum2005 wrote:

Are you practicing AO now because of that?

That moment was the moment Natalie clearly thought AO was okay, but before that it was something we experimented with it but we had reservations and weren't committed to it.