NEW & EXCITED .. NYC!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Rimjob2020

NEW & EXCITED .. NYC!

Post by Rimjob2020 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:34 am

Hello there! I’m a 40 year old woman from NYC and new to the site as well as this lifestyle.. I’m seeing someone and I’m slowly being introduced to this lifestyle ... I’m very intrigued As well as excited. I had no idea this was such a thing... ive worn plugs in the past but never stayed committed to it.. i recently invested in a set and am trying to stay plugged for most of the day. The guy I’m seeing has a very large penis and we tried anal and it was very hard because I’m very tight so I’d like to be able to open up more!! so are there any tips or tricks i need to know that can help me out! I also just invested in a butt plug that he can control using WiFi! Has anyone else used this before? I’m so eager and excited but i know this will take time and patience!

I look forward to hearing from you all ..

Sphincter.Stretcher

Re: NEW & EXCITED .. NYC!

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:21 am

Welcome!

I'm sure you'll find lots of great advice and support here

Enjoy!

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:12 am

Rimjob2020 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:34 am
Hello there! I’m a 40 year old woman from NYC and new to the site as well as this lifestyle.. I’m seeing someone and I’m slowly being introduced to this lifestyle ... I’m very intrigued As well as excited. I had no idea this was such a thing... ive worn plugs in the past but never stayed committed to it.. i recently invested in a set and am trying to stay plugged for most of the day. The guy I’m seeing has a very large penis and we tried anal and it was very hard because I’m very tight so I’d like to be able to open up more!! so are there any tips or tricks i need to know that can help me out! I also just invested in a butt plug that he can control using WiFi! Has anyone else used this before? I’m so eager and excited but i know this will take time and patience!

Hello there. Did you have any interest or experience in anal prior to you current partner or is it all new to you?

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:15 am

nightowl wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:12 am
Rimjob2020 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:34 am
Hello there! I’m a 40 year old woman from NYC and new to the site as well as this lifestyle.. I’m seeing someone and I’m slowly being introduced to this lifestyle ... I’m very intrigued As well as excited. I had no idea this was such a thing... ive worn plugs in the past but never stayed committed to it.. i recently invested in a set an lold am trying to stay plugged for most of the day. The guy I’m seeing has a very large penis and we tried anal and it was very hard because I’m very tight so I’d like to be able to open up more!! so are there any tips or tricks i need to know that can help me out! I also just invested in a butt plug that he can control using WiFi! Has anyone else used this before? I’m so eager and excited but i know this will take time and patience!

Hello there. Did you have any interest or experience in anal prior to you current partner or is it all new to you?
I'm sure the 'squeezing it in' issue affects us all.