Hi, just joined

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AOforMe

Hi, just joined

Post by AOforMe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:18 pm

Hello, my name is Rob and am glad to have stumbled onto this forum. The information contained in the forum is invaluable and is open and honest. I have been married to my dear wife for 10 years. I really want her and myself to experience the joys of anal sex, but my wife claims not to like it. I enjoy to give Tracey long massages while we are both naked, Tracey does enjoy butt massage and allows me to put the tip of my penis between her butt cheeks and allows the tip of my penis to gently prod against her anus.

Tracey however does not allow anymore than that. She claims not to enjoy it, but in the heat of the moment when my penis gently pushes up against her anus in a slight rocking motion, Tracey's moans of pleasure are undeniable.

I am hoping to get some advice on how to get Tracey to just let go and enjoy anal sex. I have talked a lot Tracey about having anal sex, but she is dismissive and quickly changes the subject or just says 'it's an exit not an entrance'. I know that Tracey does enjoy some part of anal, else she would not be so willing to let me massage her with some anal play involved? I believe that if Tracey changes her attitude towards anal sex, we could have the best sex ever!