Straight male, 35, from Rio de Janeiro, BR. Not feeling too alien anymore.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
MiltonFromBrazil

Straight male, 35, from Rio de Janeiro, BR. Not feeling too alien anymore.

Post by MiltonFromBrazil » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:29 pm

I'm amused to have found this forum. Wish I had found it sooner.

Since I entered puberty, around 12-13, and started to have my first sexual feelings and fantasies, I noticed something odd about me. Female butts were a big turn on for me, but pussy thoughts were not that exciting at the same time. It's hard to explain it, but maybe it's a visual thing. In my mind, when I picture a woman naked, I always imagine her from the behind first. For me, a pussy looks like a butt, but kind of atrophied. And a butt looks like a pussy, but big, better, rounder, squishier, and so it goes on.

Soon I also noticed, when talking about women with my friends, they didn't relate the same way to the female body. Butts and assholes were still important parts of female anatomy to many of them, but not with such intense focus like me. It made me feel quite a freak too. It doesn't help that, when you search the internet about it, there's no short supply of people saying it's a sign of closeted homossexuality if you're a man that like to have anal sex with women. I never felt like that. Men don't turn me on. Never did. Women turn me on. It's just that, from all places, I enjoy them having me inside their butts the most. I'm just like that, its a part of me.

I'm no sweet talker. I'm a very shy person, and had only 3 girlfriends my entire life, so far. I didn't refrain from giving them oral or vaginal pleasure, but unfortunately none of them were into anal while it lasted, so the only way I could realize it was by means of sex workers later. I'm not proud of it, but at some point I did the maths. Say only about 1% of the heterossexual population are really into anal (my guesstimate), and are open to a anal only, or at least anal mainly lifestyle. The odds of a matching couple forming spontaneously, by blind chance, are 1%x1%, or 1/10000 (one in ten thousand). A very low probability. I'm in mid 30s, so I decided not to risk wasting my youth not enjoying the sex I like the most.

Now the pandemic prompted a lot of soul searching by me. A thought crossed my mind a few weeks ago, that it would be a shame if I were unlucky to get COVID-19 and die of it now, never finding a partner just like me, or at least trying my best towards it. This led me to search the web for people like me once again, after several years of not really trying, and here I am. I expected to find through some google-fu a few people like me in isolate comments scattered across the web, but instead I found a entire forum dedicated to it, full of like-minded people, from all over the world. It's amazing. Now I don't feel quite that alien anymore. Hope more people find this forum, just like I did. Trying to keep my expectations low, but if the community grows, with some luck, maybe I can even meet my soulmate here. Surely better than a one in ten thousand shot.

Nice to meet you all!

carioca

Re: Straight male, 35, from Rio de Janeiro, BR. Not feeling too alien anymore.

Post by carioca » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:06 pm

nice to find your post
I'm also from RJ

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:41 am

Hi and welcome @carioca , yes, when I was at school butt sex was considered a gay thing and I had to consider, momentarily, consider my sexuality. I can appreciate a good looking guy, but only in a, if I didn't look like me, I'd be happy to look like him, sort of way; or thinking, yes, I can see why the girls like him, sort of way, Never in a wanting to have sex with him, sort of way. I liked girls butts and their ass holes, the look of them and wanting to be inside them. I like their other parts too including their vaginas - but the urge was to see my cock disappearing into their ass hole. I guess the taboo was a part of it as well. It's funny, as Anal sex becomes more 'normal' people will eventually miss out on the taboo aspect. I guess some on here will think it good for Anal to become an every day excepted thing, but I think the taboo aspect adds a layer of eroticism, passion and even trust with your partner. We were even taught, at the height of the whole aids thing, that ejaculating inside an ass hole actually created STDs - What a mind fuck that was for gay or straight kids, how to set straight kids against gay kids - and totally confuse kinky kids like me who wanted to commit a 'gay' act with a girl - but to be honest, it just made the whole idea even hotter, in a somewhat confused/guilty way. Enjoy the forum

Hypnoanal

Post by Hypnoanal » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:43 am

I thought anal was popular in Brazil...

carioca

Post by carioca » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:39 am

@Hypnoanal although we have some celebrities saying that they like it and it is still frowned upon by society

carioca

Post by carioca » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:03 am

@Rimmer thanks for answering
I started to be attracted to anal sex through something too "unusual" to be told here in the open lol

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:01 am

@carioca DM me if you want to share, but fine if you want to keep it personal to you, just enjoy the forum.

carioca

Post by carioca » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:32 am

i sent dm