New from Phoenix

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AssPlayIsAOK

New from Phoenix

Post by AssPlayIsAOK » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:00 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a straight male living in Phoenix, AZ. I shared my first anal experience on another thread, but I'll share it here too.

I was dating a girl 16 years ago and after some drinks I started eating her ass out. She absolutely loved it and asked me to fuck her in the ass. Being a the loving boyfriend that I was, of course I obliged! Her ass was the tightest hole I'd ever been inside of and cumming inside her that night was the most amazing sensation I've ever experienced. We did it many more times after that.

Ever since then I've loved licking a girl's ass and have taught multiple women how to enjoy anal sex. I've even been with a few trans women just because I knew their asses were fair game.

It's taboo and extremely intimate at the same time.

None of my friends understand my intense love of anal sex, but it's awesome to know that there are so many others out there who do! I haven't met a woman who enjoys having me inside her ass as much as I enjoy being there, but my fingers are crossed. She's out there somewhere.
Vaginal is for procreation. Anal is for recreation. Relax and have fun!

Sphincter.Stretcher

Re: New from Phoenix

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:35 am

Hello and welcome!

I completely agree. There's nothing like rimming a woman and feeling her flex and wink her hole as she orgasms. The best!