I’m an anal only cum repository

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lisalovesanal

Re: I’m an anal only cum repository

Post by Lisalovesanal » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:52 am

TomofSweden wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:58 pm
Lisalovesanal wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:14 am
My cunt and clit get no stimulation at all. The only time they are touched during sex is when hubby scoops up some cunt juice to smear on his cock as lube to fuck my arsehole. Other than that it’s completely ignored.

ATM is a natural part of our daily fucking. It’s the reward I get for being a good cum and piss repository. It also most times guarantees me another load if I suck him well enough to get him hard again. I love the taste and smell of his cock straight after he fucks me, it’s like an aphrodisiac and I make sure I clean his cock and balls thoroughly.

Admittedly there have been times where sitting, wearing my plug and shitting have all been painful after being jack hammered by a cock or three for hours. However the sheer pleasure of remembering why you’re so sore or why you can’t shit properly makes it all worth it. If it’s really bad I just soak myself in a salt bath for a while and I’m usually good to go again. It still won’t prevent hubby from fucking me. As he says, there’s no pleasure without a little pain.

Your relationship sounds a lot like mine. We do fisting. Buy "anal dilator plugs" and use from smallest to largest. Just work up slowly.

The trick to it is to relax. Our stretching/fisting sessions are in that way different from regular sex. Which is more brutal.

She's obedient at all times. She is my slave in every way.

She's also denied cumming and vaginal sex. To emphasise how our sex life is only about my pleasure we call our sex "rape" and her ass "the rape hole". I ignore her pussy.

To keep her obedient we've agreed that she needs to be beaten. I whip her daily. Recently I started whipping her cunt. Which quickly has become her no 1 fetish. She hates it, bit also can't get enough.

I especially enjoy raping her ass when it is used up and sore. Tears and crying is hot.

She also has lovers she meets, who wrecks her ass even more.

Its nice to hear about others with a similar happy sex life ♥️

Sounds like the perfect sex life to me ❤️
You had me at anal ;)

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:55 am

analsexonly wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:32 pm
Welcome, @Lisalovesanal! It's great to hear how well you've been able to introduce anal only into your lifestyle.

You mention that you've been doing some double anal, how often do you do that and how well has it gone for you? One way some anal only women on the more extreme end have pushed their limits is by going double anal only and never having sex with less than two guys in their ass, or one guy and a toy. That might be something to consider! There's a challenge for it as part of No Pussy November this year, too!

Covid has been a cock block so not as often as we would like and something we’d certainly like to do more of and get my arse more accustomed to. I don’t think you can ever have too much cock. ;)
You had me at anal ;)

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:08 am

TomofSweden wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:02 am
The next step is to teach her to be my urinal. She can't handle drinking piss yet. So will introduce it to her gradually.

Any advice? How did you get into piss drinking?

I’m the type of woman who is turned on by taboo and by being a dirty girl so drinking piss wasn’t something that had to be forced upon me. It started with hubby throat fucking me and forcing his cock right down my throat until his balls were completely drained of cum and one day he held me there and began pissing down my throat. I was so turned on. He’d already been pissing on me and over me in the bath and shower so often I’d inadvertently swallow or taste it but the sheer turn on of drinking his piss made me want it more and more. I’d beg to be his piss mop and urinal and now it’s just become a regular part of our sex. He will cum in either of my holes then always top me up with piss.
To start off with I’d recommend you drink a lot of water in order to neutralize your piss and hopefully she will enjoy the taste and smell of it more as it won’t be as acrid or strong. Then eventually drink less water so she becomes accustomed to drinking it at anytime. Morning piss is the strongest smelling and tasting but I love it and it’s when I’m guzzling hubby’s morning piss that I feel I’m his true urinal.
Good luck and I look forward to hearing about you having your own human urinal. ❤️
You had me at anal ;)

TomofSweden

Post by TomofSweden » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:29 am

Thanks for the tips. I will follow your advice.

She loves dirty. She loves the taboo of it. She loves ATM and rimming. So it's not like she's against being nasty.

She just has a hang up about pee. She hates it when I pee with an open door.

She has said that she would let me piss on her and drink it. But that's because she would do anything for me, right now. But as always with slaves. They will only keep blindly obeying as long as I don't regularly push it too far. At the moment I think working up towards it requires gentleness and care. I've had several slaves where I was too aggressive with the pee and it became a hard limit. I don't want to do that mistake again.

I suspect the key is to only do it when she is extremely horny. And start small.

Peeing on her when we shower together is a good first step I think. I will start doing it whenever we shower together and I need to go.

TomofSweden

Post by TomofSweden » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:51 am

Today is my slaves birthday. She had the nerve to ask to get fucked in her pussy today because it was her birthday. The greedy cunt. I gave her a good beating for her cheekiness. I'm never going to fuck her pussy again, no matter what

TomofSweden

Post by TomofSweden » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:54 am

Here's a slave training blog we made

https://trainingoftheslave.bdsmlr.com/

MissCassidy

Post by MissCassidy » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:12 pm

Lisalovesanal wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:08 am
TomofSweden wrote:
The next step is to teach her to be my urinal. She can't handle drinking piss yet. So will introduce it to her gradually.

I’m the type of woman who is turned on by taboo and by being a dirty girl so drinking piss wasn’t something that had to be forced upon me. It started with hubby throat fucking me and forcing his cock right down my throat until his balls were completely drained of cum and one day he held me there and began pissing down my throat. I was so turned on. He’d already been pissing on me and over me in the bath and shower so often I’d inadvertently swallow or taste it but the sheer turn on of drinking his piss made me want it more and more. I’d beg to be his piss mop and urinal and now it’s just become a regular part of our sex. He will cum in either of my holes then always top me up with piss.
To start off with I’d recommend you drink a lot of water in order to neutralize your piss and hopefully she will enjoy the taste and smell of it more as it won’t be as acrid or strong. Then eventually drink less water so she becomes accustomed to drinking it at anytime. Morning piss is the strongest smelling and tasting but I love it and it’s when I’m guzzling hubby’s morning piss that I feel I’m his true urinal.
Good luck and I look forward to hearing about you having your own human urinal. ❤️

Hey Lisa!! As a fellow AO girl i'd consider this very hot! I am into taboo as well!

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:30 am

MissCassidy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:12 pm
Lisalovesanal wrote:
TomofSweden wrote:

Hey Lisa!! As a fellow AO girl i'd consider this very hot! I am into taboo as well!

Hey MissCassidy!! Good to know there are more girls into taboo. Enjoy and do what makes you happy!
You had me at anal ;)

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:33 am

Lisalovesanal wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:14 am
My cunt and clit get no stimulation at all. The only time they are touched during sex is when hubby scoops up some cunt juice to smear on his cock as lube to fuck my arsehole. Other than that it’s completely ignored.

ATM is a natural part of our daily fucking. It’s the reward I get for being a good cum and piss repository. It also most times guarantees me another load if I suck him well enough to get him hard again. I love the taste and smell of his cock straight after he fucks me, it’s like an aphrodisiac and I make sure I clean his cock and balls thoroughly.

Admittedly there have been times where sitting, wearing my plug and shitting have all been painful after being jack hammered by a cock or three for hours. However the sheer pleasure of remembering why you’re so sore or why you can’t shit properly makes it all worth it. If it’s really bad I just soak myself in a salt bath for a while and I’m usually good to go again. It still won’t prevent hubby from fucking me. As he says, there’s no pleasure without a little pain.

Reading this conversation and your replies got me fucking rock hard!! I love your dirty mind and the way you’re living your sexual life. You’re the girl of my dreams, everything I ever wanted to do with a woman is described in your words. You’re such a SLUT!! And I mean it as a compliment.
Keep it dirtier and nastier baby and keep sharing your nasty anal experiences with us!!
Thank you for sharing.

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:31 am

MissCassidy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:12 pm
Lisalovesanal wrote:
TomofSweden wrote:

I’m so glad that women like you does really exist. You give me hope for the future and that one day I could live the anal only dream as well...
What a shame that I lived in a’dam for a while and we never met...things would have been extremely hot and dirty...😉