New here and glad I found this site!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
CuriousKitten

New here and glad I found this site!

Post by CuriousKitten » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:41 pm

I'm 41, have an insatiable sexual appetite and always like to try new things!

I used to LOVE anal so much until I dated a guy that loved it, but had to make it hurt every time. He was a bit of a sadist I guess
And because of how sore he left me and how roughly he treated my ass, it's made anal less pleasurable. Before him I was debating letting someone "close" (not permanently) my pussy and use me for ao.

With my current man, he also loves anal now that he has a woman that actually enjoys it. He knows about the one that temporarily ruined it for me and we are working through that.

Anyway....we've done ao for 6 days straight before and I LOVED that! Now he's gone so long without using that hole that it hurts again and the fear comes back. I asked if he could see us being anal only for awhile and he says he loves my pussy too much to give that up 😂
So maybe not permanently but I would love to see how many days in a row we could last.
I would love to do a week for sure, but I don't want any clit or pussy stimulation at all during that time.
We have a goal that I'll eventually be able to have a dap as well as be fisted.

So I think you're caught up on me! Thanks for reading; I'm glad to be here!

Lisalovesanal

Re: New here and glad I found this site!

Post by Lisalovesanal » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Small steps and you’ll get to your goal. The main thing is that you’re both content. Open communication and compromise is key and it sounds like you do that well. Having no pussy or clit stimulation is such a turn on both physically and mentally for me so I fully appreciate your goal. Good luck and above all enjoy the ride. (Pun intended ;) )
You had me at anal ;)

French Lover

Re: New here and glad I found this site!

Post by French Lover » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:14 am

Hey, you're most welcome here.
Your story is interesting because it shows how important for a man it is to care about the pleasure of her partner.
Even if she's submissive, masochist or saying she's devoted to your only pleasure, this never means you should stop concerning about how she feels and if sex has been enjoyable.

I see a lot of men here or elsewhere saying they want a sex slave. But are they aware it does not mean they get a toy but a human being with complex desire and feelings?

It's sad to read that you and your previous partner were both really into anal, but that he didn't care about your pleasure, making anal only a pain with little pleasure.

I hope you will be able to surf on the anal vibe again since it's so great :)