Glad I found this site!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Gapeman

Re: Glad I found this site!

Post by Gapeman » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:45 am

Freja wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:32 am
Hi!

I’m Freja, 18 years old from Sweden, I’ve been reading this forum for a while so decided to join.
I first had anal sex about 2 years ago, it started that way because I was in bed with a guy I dated and we didn’t have condoms, and I’m not on birth control so in the heat of the moment we decided to try anal, and realised that we both loved it.
And so that turned into our “regular” sex and we never really talked about moving on to vaginal sex because we both enjoyed it.
We broke up half a year ago and I’m kinda seeing another guy now and we have kept it at anal too, he’s happy because he doesn’t have to wear a condom and I’m happy because it feels so good.

At this point it has almost become a “thing” for me that I haven’t had vaginal sex yet and it seems like it will stay like that for a while, the guy I’m seeing thinks it’s hot fucking with a “virgin” and my friends think it’s cool that I’m anal only.

Don’t really have any questions, just wanted to share with some apparently like minded people and join in since I’ve been a reader here for a while 👋🏻✌🏻

Thank you for sharing your story Freja. You made may day. It’s one of my biggest turn on to meet a girl like you. Vaginal virgin who loves anal sex and does anal only!! I hope one day I’ll meet one but I think I’m getting a little bit too old for that. 😢
Reading this thread I think that whenever you’ll feel to get fucked in your pussy will be ok but it is going to be really a pity. You’re special, you have something that some men (like me) could only dream for an entire life!! You’re a wild flower, think carefully if you are giving your gift to the right person. If I had a special girl like you I would try to keep that treasure locked forever if she is ok with it.
Anal sex is the true sex. Sex should be anal only. Why giving away your virginity for a lesser orgasm...remain special. Be the best anal slut you can while remaining vaginal virgin, you’ll make all your men go crazy...you can rule the world with this power 😂😂😂
Love you ❤️

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:27 am

Welcome, @Freja! I think it's really wonderful that you've decided to stay a vaginal virgin and only do anal, and there's something very appealing and rewarding about that. The truth is that vaginal sex is simply unnecessary and not as good as anal for the majority of people, and in my opinion, it's far better to remain anal only without bothering with your vagina at all unless you are ready to have children.

Freja

Post by Freja » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:05 pm

analsexonly wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:27 am
Welcome, @Freja! I think it's really wonderful that you've decided to stay a vaginal virgin and only do anal, and there's something very appealing and rewarding about that. The truth is that vaginal sex is simply unnecessary and not as good as anal for the majority of people, and in my opinion, it's far better to remain anal only without bothering with your vagina at all unless you are ready to have children.

Thanks!
I agree, I have tried both anal and vaginal by myself with my vibrator and anal gives me so much more pleasure, especially when it comes to orgasms that are way stronger from anal only stimulation ✌🏻 Harder to get orgasms sure but when they happen they are so rewarding 🙌🏻

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:47 pm

@Freja, most definitely, anal orgasms without vaginal or clit stimulation are by far the best and most powerful for most women in my experience, and why I'm such an advocate of experimenting with not just anal only in terms of penetration but in excluding clit stimulation as well, simply because clit stimulation is easier and so often results in an orgasm more quickly, but nowhere near as satisfying as the orgasm that could happen from anal only if you let it build!

Glad to hear that you agree staying a vaginal virgin is the better option! It sounds like it's a point of pride for you to be an anal only vaginal virgin and a source of admiration among friends. Have you talked any of your friends into trying it for themselves? Sharing your own experiences and encouraging others to try can be a great way to help other people discover the benefits of anal only when they might not consider it otherwise.