Hi there

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Trog

Hi there

Post by Trog » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:27 pm

HI everyone,

Nice to find a forum like this one.

A bit about us...
We are a couple, currently not strictly anal only. But vaginal sex have become very rare (twice during the last 10 months). I decided that if she wants to cum, she have to have something in her ass, my dick, a plug or a dildo. It is now around 1 year and a half that this rule stand. She sometimes miss vaginal sex, but it becomes very rare that she ask for it. So we can say that we are moving slowly to an anal only lifestyle but she is still a bit scared to make the vow of never ever vaginal sex...

preylawn

Re: Hi there

Post by preylawn » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:54 am

Hello, nice to meet you guys. I'm also new to the forum and glad.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:13 am

Welcome @Trog! Perhaps rather than saying up front you'll never have vaginal sex again, make a commitment to try going an extended amount of time without it. Since it's already so rare for you, how about trying for a year without it and reassessing after that? Chances are neither of you will miss it at all, since it sounds like you mostly do it as-is to check and compare it to anal, which you clearly both prefer significantly.

Trog

Post by Trog » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:44 am

Thats is a good idea! Maybe a year is too long... starting with 3-4 months seems more reasonable. Currently she can ask for vaginal sex, but does it nearly never. But not being allowed to ask for it might put too much preasure on her...