Greetings from The Real Way - A Supporter of Solo Sphincter

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TheRealWay

Greetings from The Real Way - A Supporter of Solo Sphincter

Post by TheRealWay » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:33 pm

Hello all - I can't believe I never stumbled across this forum before now!

I am The Real Way - an older American man named for his belief that while vaginas are great for toys and tongues and fingers that the ASSHOLE is where the cock is naturally intended to go - in my belief that anal is "The Real Way".

The phrase comes from a great Sarah Silverman joke. When I just looked on youtube I couldn't find a clip - but it seems hard to believe it's not out there.

Basically she explains she lost her virginity at 17......then again at 19 the "real way" as her boyfriend called it....

I might be a heretic in your movement because I love penetrating vaginas ALSO - but I completely agree with all of you that anal is how it's REALLY supposed to go - and everything we can do to promote MORE anal in general is a good thing!

Thank you all.

TheRealWay

Re: Greetings from The Real Way - A Supporter of Solo Sphincter

Post by TheRealWay » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Here is a little story for all you fellow anal aficionados :

I have never had an anal ONLY relationship - but I had a girlfriend for a couple of years who liked me to wake her up with a firm ass fucking EVERY morning.

Let me explain:

K was a voluptuous dark skinned woman with an awesome ass. She was very passive sexually and liked me to dominate her in general. She came hardest when control was taken away from her and she was used for my sexual pleasure.

For a LONG time our normal wakeup ritual was the same.

Each morning I would wake up naturally first while K continued to sleep very soundly at my side. As usual in my younger days - it was typical for me to wake up with a stiff erection and normal for my thoughts to turn to getting it up my girlfriend's ass before we started our day.

I would typically grab a squirt of astroglide from a bedside bottle and lube up my cock as silently as possible.

Then I would slowly but smoothly ease her panties or pajama bottoms down (she usually worse something) and carefully ease the tip of my lubed up cock between her ass cheeks.

Every morning it was a contest to see how far along I could get in penetrating her before she woke up.

I'd go as slowly as possible until she opened her eyes - and then - if I was already sufficiently in and everything felt lubed up enough - I'd SHOVE the rest of my cock balls deep up her asshole. She would invariably awake wish a GAAAASSP leaving my a clear opportunity to get my thumb down her throat as I fixed her in a chokehold and began to pound her.

Generally she would begin coming shortly there after and would not stop until after I'd finished spraying the insides of her colon with my cum.

We worked at the same company and later in the morning she'd call me from her desk to note it felt like she was leaking jizz.

I loved that woman.