Just found this site and I love it!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ChicagoAOL

Just found this site and I love it!

Post by ChicagoAOL » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:49 am

Long term proponent of anal sex and have had a couple of FWB situations that were it were anal only. Love hearing about couples who are fully committed to the ass. I particularly like full pussy denial and guys who solely engage on anal penetration. Hope to find a long time partner for full on anal.
Last edited by ChicagoAOL on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

analogue

Re: Just found this site and I love it!

Post by analogue » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:51 am

Hello @ChicagoAOL

Thx for joining and supporting the community.

I wish you luck for your search. But don't rush. To become AO is more an evolution than a decision IMO, and it requires a lot of trust from your partner. Many couples here moved towards AO for years or even decades. In my case it was 16 years.

So, welcome and have a good time here ...
AO since 01 August 2017

amaizeg

Re: Just found this site and I love it!

Post by amaizeg » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:03 am

As a guy I seem to have been blessed with anal luck. I have had regular anal sex since I was 20 and I never had to ask for it, I just kept meeting women who wanted it. Since then it was anal-always rather than anal-only. Until I found my recent steady girl. We are AO for five years now, and I have had a FWB in between who also turned out to crave being anal-only (she still wanted her pussy to be eaten out, but cock only went into her ass and her mouth as far as she was concerned)

Personally, I don't have anything against vaginal sex, but I am happy to be anal-only for a girl if that is what she wants. I do find anal-only girls to be the hottest thing since the sun ignited, though. :D