Straight but love Anal

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
HornyKat

Straight but love Anal

Post by HornyKat » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:44 am

Hello,

My intro is fairly simple. I am a straight guy who loves anal. Tried it with a guy once because I love anal sex but not being attracted to men, it just wasn't an enjoyable "affair." That left me with one hell of a dilemma... how the hell to get myself off and enjoy those full body orgasms that only a prostrate orgasm can give me without being unhappy with what I have to do sexually to achieve it.

My first solution was to use sex toys during masturbation, which works perfectly for the times when all I care about is just scratching that itch and coming. My second solution was to find a girlfriend who would be okay with it occasionally when I also want to enjoy human contact while coming like that.

I have to say, I am very lucky in my love life. I have a girlfriend who will fuck me in the ass when I am needing it... usually about once every three or four weeks. Don't need it or want it more often than that because the full body orgasm usually lasts for several minutes and wears me out sexually. She is pretty vanilla with her needs... so I give her PiV and PiA and I give her oral front and back. She gives me oral in the front and will use a strap on or a toy on me on the back door.

nightowl

Re: Straight but love Anal

Post by nightowl » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:18 am

yeah youre lucky there with your partner then!

Samy

Re: Straight but love Anal

Post by Samy » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:08 am

Welcome!

It's great that you were able to find someone that much compatible with you!