Hey all, my gf and I are AO for about 4 years now

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Michael13

Hey all, my gf and I are AO for about 4 years now

Post by Michael13 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:05 pm

Hello all.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who has found the woman who fits me and checks all my boxes. My gf and I have been together for over 4 years with a break in between but we came back together. I'm 50, she's 30. We are completely into each and she is definitely my soul person. She's asian and latina, medium tall and thin, completely tiny tits which is one of my biggest turn ons in the whole world.

She is completely free use 100% anal only. We weren't in the beginning but she was into it right away and we progressed very quickly. She doesn't like vaginal oral and does not want PIV sex at all. Literally it's been years and we don't even think about it. She does enjoy having her clit played with and vibrated though and also like when I finger her but she only wants anal sex when it comes to my cock. So that's all we do. It's the only way we fuck and it's the only thing we want.

It's just how we are and have always been and how we click. It's what we both want and enjoy and we have both told each other that it's all either of us ever wants and agreed to only live this way with each other. She's the hottest thing and the best ever. I've never had a connection with someone like I do with her.

hasani2222

Re: Hey all, my gf and I are AO for about 4 years now

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:29 pm

Damn, man. Asian and latina women are so in tune with their sexual nature. Submissive, sexual creatures. Definitely up for anal from my experience. It must be exciting to have her to yourself when you want to use her ass with your cock. I've always wondered....does it every get boring? I would think it'd be exciting for a while, then I'd need to to take break from the high frequency of assfucking I know I'll be doing. haha

Michael13

Post by Michael13 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:23 pm

No, it never gets boring, lol.

It's just the way it is. It's our normal.

analogue

Post by analogue » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:53 am

I confirm, it never gets boring :D

Hello and welcome @Michael13
AO since 01 August 2017

Michael13

Post by Michael13 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:17 am

Agreed! Ha!

Hello and thanks for the welcome.

doris

Post by doris » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:10 am

Hello Micheal,
Welcome here!
Very nice introduction. I‘m glad to read that you found your soul person and you both enjoy ao lifestyle. For us it has been the best agreement ever.
Do

Michael13

Post by Michael13 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:26 am

Same here and thanks for the welcome!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:11 pm

Welcome and thanks for sharing, @Michael13! It sounds like you have a lovely relationship and I'm glad that being anal only is so satisfying for the both of you.