New exotic mixed anal only girl

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
MissCassidy

New exotic mixed anal only girl

Post by MissCassidy » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm new here and so glad i found this website!
I'm a 22 year old girl from the Netherlands with an 38 year old boyfriend. We have been anal only for three months and i absolutely love it, anal sex gives me the hardest orgasms, and the feeling of getting my tight hole penetrated feels absolutely amazing. It turns my boyfriend on!

I'm half white and half latin Brazilian, my older boyfriend is white. Latin girls are often very sensual and open minded when it comes to anal sex so this has not been a difficult subject for me. I'm very glad to be here and i am looking forward to your stories!

I actually really hope to meet more girls who love anal sex!

amaizeg

Re: New exotic mixed anal only girl

Post by amaizeg » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:07 pm

Greetings from a fellow dutchie. I'm happy to hear you found someone to satisfy your desires at such a young age :)

Michael13

Post by Michael13 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:21 am

Welcome welcome!

My girlfriend is also pretty exotic. She's mixed, half filipina and half latina. Honestly, she's beyond attractive to me. I dig it that you are similar and also of a like mind!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:13 pm

Good to have you here, @MissCassidy! What led the two of you to decide to go anal only, and are you planning on sticking with it now that you've done it for the past three months?