How to convince my religious husband to the AO lifestyle?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
SydneyAussie

Re: How to convince my religious husband to the AO lifestyle?

Post by SydneyAussie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:29 pm

Jess for anal wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:25 pm
@SydneyAussie , you are right. I have started using that approach and is working wonders. Just yesterday I told him his dick feels huge in my ass and he liked that comment. After foreplay, I positioned my body ready for anal and he took it with no question. I will get my way one way or another. Also after sucking his dick hard, he looses all rational thought and his religious beliefs are forgotten. I am denying him pussy without telling him for now and it’s working. I will see if I can do the no pussy November challenge the whole month and update you guys on how it goes this month. I think my pussy us getting jealous, it’s getting more wet now that it’s getting neglected. Screw you vagina, I never get orgasms thru you, so I am giving anal a chance to take over, can’t wait to start getting anal orgasms.🍑

He's a lucky man, who wouldn't want a woman like you! No doubt he prefers anal if you've gone straight for it...
True Happiness is a being with a Woman who is Anal Only