Interested newby

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Mushroom

Interested newby

Post by Mushroom » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:55 pm

Just joined, what an amazing site, can it be true there are couples who regularly have anal and enjoy it OMG . I would so love to have that pleasure with my wife and most importantly for her to enjoy it too.
Love to hear from anyone who now enjoys anal but thought it would never happen.

Canassman

Re: Interested newby

Post by Canassman » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:36 pm

Welcome @Mushroom ,
There are indeed Anal Only couples, and I too once wondered if my wife would consider it. And over time she came to love it and agreed to go anal only and we both agree it’s the best thing that ever happened to our sex life. It might help us if you tell us about your experiences as a couple. Do you have anal now? Does your wife enjoy it? Does she orgasm? Be easier to provide advice. Although if you read older threads you will find lots of advice.

Mushroom

Post by Mushroom » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:48 am

Thanks we have a quiet sex life and anal is strictly not normal in my wife's world. However I know she has the ability to be more uninhibited and once when a bit drunk she allowed and also enjoyed me licking all round and deep into her bum. I probably could have forced my cock inside too but I would never do something like that unless she was fully aware and in total agreement to receive me.
I am in my early sixties and she is late fifties and petite.
So I guess I need to somehow, without red wine, unlock her uninhibited side.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:37 pm

Hey there mushroom, welcome aboard!
My dear wife & I have been anal only going on 30 years now.

She was an anal virgin when we met, both of us in late middle age, but it didn't take much work to convince her to try the alternate path and learn to love it, especially since penis in vagina sex often left her with a urinary tract infection.

When I realized she did not, and never had, achieved an orgasm through PIV sex, I explained to her that this was not something either of us had to accept. She was pretty embarrassed to have this talk BTW.
I took her to a sex shop where she purchased her first vibrator and then introduced her to anal pleasure.

She was willing to try anal partly because I had played a video of Lena Wertmuller's Swept Away where the passionate sex scene includes anal sex instigated by the woman.
(I guess I could have played Last Tango in Paris but seeing Marlon Brando tell Maria Schneider to bring the butter while she is in the kitchen and then jamming his cock in her butt isn't nearly as romantic, LOL.)

The effect was mind blowing for her - achieving her first orgasm with a partner and not the shower massager created a bond between us that has lasted and only grown more intense over the years.

Mushroom

Post by Mushroom » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:32 pm

Thanks for your encouraging comments I am still working on her and maybe soon I can use her secret hole. Would you recommend using a condom first time round just to keep clean in case there is an accident.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:47 pm

I think it’s difficult getting someone into anal who’s opposed to it.

So for starters I would be honest and tell her I love the idea of have anal sex. You need to plant seeds, you know…
Last edited by Backdoorlover on Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:08 am

@Mushroom Hi, my wife was dead against it, but she knew I liked it. eventually, when we were dating, she let me attempt it, but she was so tight, it was like forcing a gold fish to give you a blow job, her hole was like a pin prick. Over time we had further attempts and eventually she could take me, she did it, now and then, to satisfy a need she knew I had. Slowly we did it more and she twigged that I preferred it, I have told this story from varying angles on threads here, so I'll just say that we eventually went AO for several years. She still gives me 'free use' anal and she loves it now, so it can happen.
Your case is a little different in that, from the sound of it, you will be moving the goal posts when/if you tell her you want to have anal with her. However, you have done some form of 'rimming' Analingus, when you licked her bum; this may be your way in.
Even after we had stare=ted having anal regularly, in fact even after we were 'Anal mostly' my wife didn't like having her ass hole licked. I would give it little lick and she would recoil and vocalise how gross it was, then we would move quickly on to something else. So she knew I liked/wanted to eat her ass. One day, when the mood was right, as she can get feisty at times, I went to lick her ass, she voiced her objection, I said softly, we are doing this, and I am going to take my time. You may as well try to relax. She lay there, trying to ignore me as best she could, saying things like, eew it's too gross, or, that's just too wrong, or, it feels weird. General complaints. After a little while she realised that I wasn't being put off and I felt the tenseness go from her body as she gave up and relaxed. After a little while she began to moan, in a good way. From then on she made nothing but noises of pleasure. A day or two later I was laying on the bed, on my back. She came in and I thought she was going to blow me as she knelt down between my legs. She began to lick my ass and eat me out - I came so hard! I asked her why she decided to rim me. She said that when I eat her ass it had given her so much pleasure that she wanted to also do that for me. Analingus became a regular part of our love making from then on. Sometimes she will still be tense as my tongue first touches her hole, but then I discovered that she likes to hear me tell her to relax - but that is another discovery and story. So that was long winded, but I hope you liked it. The thing is, if you have done some form of anal play when your wife was tipsy, try it again, she knows you like that sort of thing, you wouldn't have done it in the first place otherwise. Is it P.C. to say get her tipsy? Who knows - if she happens to be tipsy then. Make sure she enjoys it and make it a more regular thing, then move on to doing it when not tipsy and one day, when you have been eating her ass, and it is all moist and relaxed, and if she has been enjoying it, just say, you know, I really would like to fuck that sweet ass of yours, do you think we could give it a go - or in words you would normally use. She may go for it. I think that may be your in road, so it's not such a shock that to her it doesn't seem like you all of a sudden want Anal. Go back to what you have already done, licking her ass and move on from there - maybe? Don't just ram it in though!!! Slowly, slowly with plenty of lube!!!!!

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:43 am

Hey there new guy 👋 I'm new too.
When I was young guys would ask for anal or even just talk about it at all I would deflect them by saying that I'm saving it for marriage...when sex gets boring I will bring it in then.
I never really had intentions of doing it tho lol

Back then this guys was telling me that he licks his gf's asshole when he eats her out and I was embarrassed for her and told him how gross 😝 that was. He proceeded to ask everyone around if they ever lick ass when eating pussy and I was in the minority...
He clarified
" is it ok to lick your womans ass when she just gets out of the shower?"
I didn't admit it to him then but as he was talking I was hearing all these people say either ya it happens or fuck ya she cums so hard. A few said they had to be sneaky about it or the girl won't let it happen. I changed my mind and thought well maybe if I just washed it lol
So maybe help her relax by getting at her when she feels clean so she is less inhibited.
Another of my friends always talked about when he eats a chick out ...when she is about to cum ...2 in the pink 1 in the stink sends em over the moon. I was like gross poo finger lol but he broke hearts lol

What awoke me was I was sleeping(on my belly) and my man was to wake me up so we can hang out(tired mom with kids) and he woke me up lightly smacking my ass and massaging my cheeks telling me how much he loves my sweet ass and that he would fuck this ass. I felt how hard he was and sucked his clock while he grabbed at my ass feeling him message my cheeks like wanted them turned me on.
Before that I didn't even want it.
I also researched the affects of semen for wrinkle cream and anti depressants lol it is made for us woman I tell ya. The best absorbtion is rectal.
So my man and I talk. I told him he is my fountain of youth and happiness and I want his load in my ass. He clarified that he was just finishing in my ass and not fucking my ass(he didn't seem enthused about anal) and I didnt think i would like it.
I cleaned out real well and stretched my ass kids went away and we did it.
Boy I am addicted and trying to get him more into it now lol
The sensations of having my clit hit from behind is amazing and I squirt without even knowing lol just wet like I peed lol
Maybe get her clean and have a glass of wine or 2 and when you are going down once she is already going on her way start licking her ass too
If she protests tell her you love all her holes and you have fond memories of her liking that. And how much you liked it and want her to enjoy herself ...all of her
Maybe even tell her that doing it befor awakend something in you and you would like to pay more attention to her ass. You want to see if you can send her over the moon again.
Life is short. I wish I had done this with my hubby years ago so maybe by now we could be anal only. For now it is just a personal goal lol
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:53 am

@M@Mushroom
Sorry still learning how to post lol don't forget a bit of coconut oil is great natural lube and once she is into the licking progress to sticking in a small finger... If you can get her there I think your dick is just a few stretching sessions away. You just got to let her relax and feel how awesome it is.
Good luck
And check out this thing I read... Got me onto it lol

https://sexblogging.com/anal-sex-semen- ... ependency/
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:16 am

I relate to @DirtyWife My wife found she loves having her ass squidged. There are certain spots that seem to really work for her. She used to think that I was just squidging her ass just to perv at her ass hole, which of course I was, but she found, once she relaxed, that she relly likes that. Now I will sit astride her and give her a back rub, work my way to her ass and massage it, and then ease my cock into her as hole. I can squidge her ass and give her a back rub for ages, with my cock in her ass and eventually the back rub motion goes into sync with fucking her ass and she will start with the deep groans of pleasure as I slip through her rectum and into her sigmoid colon. Back in the day, she would never, ever have imagined herself orgasmically moaning as she lays on a bed being ass fucked during a back rub. The shower thing too, she is much less tense if she knows she has just showered and is clean. She will actually ask me to eat her ass now as she knows how good it is. So much of the objection is in the mind when anal and ass play is really so gooood. I am sure the very first time Adam gave Eve a back rub, he would have sat there astride her and thought to himself, "that looks nice, I wonder what it tastes like," and a little later , "I wonder if I can just ease this in there?"