I'm a mature fulltime transwoman and I'm anal only.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
LuvMyRear

I'm a mature fulltime transwoman and I'm anal only.

Post by LuvMyRear » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:46 pm

Eh there nice to meet you. I'm a fulltime non-op transwoman on hrt. My credentials are all female. I'm a friendly and easy going person. I'm currently not dating anyone and currently just enjoy anal from pleasuring myself.

I've always enjoyed playing with my arse like for the past forty years and I'm very experienced at it. I do it responsibly and make sure to know my limits and not push things too far. I usually masturbate my rectosigmoid junction and only a few inches past that for about an hour or so just about every other day on average.

It's my routine to do a quick light douche using only about two ounces of water, and then I use a dildo or a soft drink bottle to insert up into my rectum. Pleasuring myself anally like that is the best sex I've ever had.

My arsehole and rectum has always been very loose, but over the years they've gotten significantly looser and flaccid to where I can't control my arsehole nor my rectum and sigmoid colon anymore. I can't pucker my arsehole, I can't open and close my arsehole. I can't push down either. It's flaccid like that for about eleven inches up my arsehole opening. I can tell that the walls of my rectum and sigmoid colon are saggy. If I'm dildoing myself with something hard and thick like a soft drink bottle, then my arsehole widens easy in order for it to enter me, and my colon easily conforms to the shape and size of whatever I'm using in there.

My arsehole is incredibly large and my rectum and sigmoid junction is very loose and flaccid like I mentioned. I learned there are benefits to it though. Due to me not being able to control my anus and rectum, it's very easy for me to insert things pretty far up into me without any resistance.

Then there's the benefit of douching easily because when I douche I only need a quick squirt of about two ounces of water up my arsehole which I immediately feel shooting up into my colon, and yeah I can feel it. It quickly evacuates and then I'm just about ready to start masturbating. I'm very loose up in there and easy to clean with just a very moderate amount of water so getting ready is pretty easy.

The reason I made quite a few edits on this topic is because I'm not that great at explaining things about this topic on the internet and typing it into a telephone etc. Plus I like making sure I explain everything correctly due to the nature of this topic. I can't say it enough that it's necessary to enjoy anal very responsibly.

It's not my place to tell people what to do in the privacy of their own bedroom however because I'm experienced doing anal for many decades and especially because I like this forum, I feel like I should talk about my experiences. Even though the likelyhood was minimal, I knew years ago that engaging in frequent anal penetration could possibly lead to my colon getting flaccid yet I made the choice to continue and don't regret it. To this day I continue to enjoy incredibly mindblowing anal intercourse. Every person is different though and the great majority of people are most certainly going to experience something much different than myself, and for that reason also I'm not going to tell people how to enjoy themselves, except to be mindful and responsible.

If you are curious or interested in knowing more about me, feel free to contact me anytime you like. In the past I dated quite often and regularly with different partners, mostly men. Dating men I'm always a bottom and only date men that top. Currently I'm single and not looking for a relationship. I'm openminded about a relationship but not currently seeking after it. I'd luv to meet new people though and make new friends.

I'm going to soon put links to my social network profiles on my profile here and also links to where you can view nude picz and vidz of me if you like.
Last edited by LuvMyRear on Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 22 times in total.
I'm an experienced anal only fulltime transwoman with a musky fat arse and permanent gape. My masturbation of choice is using bottles up my arse.

Spiller2006

Re: I'm a mature intersex lady and anal only.

Post by Spiller2006 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:37 am

So are you trans or do you have both vagina and cock?

LuvMyRear

Re: I'm a mature intersex lady and anal only.

Post by LuvMyRear » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:47 am

I was born Intersex which is pretty common for fulltime transwomen like myself. I'm a fulltime non-op transwoman on hrt.
I'm an experienced anal only fulltime transwoman with a musky fat arse and permanent gape. My masturbation of choice is using bottles up my arse.

Piercedkeith

Re: I'm a mature fulltime transwoman and I'm anal only.

Post by Piercedkeith » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:12 pm

Where are you located. I'm interested

Analien

Re: I'm a mature fulltime transwoman and I'm anal only.

Post by Analien » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:39 am

Hello and welcome here.

Thanks for sharing your story. Based on what I've read here on forum and elsewhere, I would say that regular anal should make your muscles stronger, not the other way round.
In my opinion, bottles aren't an ideal tool for anal mastrubation, but if someone is comfortable with doing that, why not.
As you have said, everyone is different.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.