Looking to go anal only..

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Analfan27

Looking to go anal only..

Post by Analfan27 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:59 am

Hello, Nick, 27 here found this forum and it’s great to see so many other people interested in the same thing as me, I’ve been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 7 years and we do anal from time to time but if I had my choice it would be anal only. How have people in my situation transition to anal only relationships? Is it worth it? How have things changed since doing so? Any tips appreciated

Canassman

Re: Looking to go anal only..

Post by Canassman » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:03 pm

My wife and I moved from a standard piv relationship to an AO one. We both agree it was the best decision we ever made. It was done over years and involved a commitment to mutual pleasure and a lot of honest communication. Our experience and others and lots of advice can be found in older posts.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:50 am

Ever since I took her anal virginity my girl loved anal. At some point she decided to stop taking birth control pills and since then only took me in her ass and mouth. It wasn't planned or declared but we have just become anal-only over time. Every once in a while she wants to try it in the pussy again but she always loses interest in it quickly and wants to go back to anal.

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:24 am

amaizeg wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:50 am
Ever since I took her anal virginity my girl loved anal. At some point she decided to stop taking birth control pills and since then only took me in her ass and mouth. It wasn't planned or declared but we have just become anal-only over time. Every once in a while she wants to try it in the pussy again but she always loses interest in it quickly and wants to go back to anal.

Wow man, you’re so lucky!! Anal should be the only way. No kids and fucking her ass on a daily basis.
Thanks for sharing this hot story

Quebass

Post by Quebass » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:06 am

For me the best thing about going anal only was that it released the tention, the should I or shouldn't I ask her. Once we had the anal only talk it meant that a soon a we started kissing I would started to rub her asshole instead of her pussy and a soon as I wanted to go down on her, she'd roll over for me to lick her sweet asshole. Even with her climbing on top I knew that she'd guide my cock up her ass and she knew that if I was on top that same would happen. With out doubt she got more horny more of the time, we didn't have to worry about period time and she never had anymore problems with a sore vagina.