Hello All!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
cutieboutiquey

Hello All!

Post by cutieboutiquey » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:25 pm

Hello, I kind of stumbled across this website and I'm not exactly great at introductions, but here it goes. I'm 24 and I've been living an anal only lifestyle for about 3 years now.

About 5 years ago I started to explore my sexuality a bit more and joined a few dating / messaging websites and apps. I don't know if there's a good word for it, but seeing other people being attracted to me has always been a turn on. My first penetration sex was anal only (out of fear of becoming pregnant), and since then I've always enjoyed plugs. After of while of talking to new people I slowly started to realize that was how I got the most excitement out of chats. I started wearing my plug during the day, just during normal day to day business and it just kind of blossomed into my love for it. I don't really know when it happened, I guess it was a slow build up, but eventually I found all I wanted to discuss with people was anal, with a mixture of oral and feet / hands. Knowing that the other person is satisfied and I'm always ready for the next time just gives me an excitement. I didn't know there were other likeminded people, usually my interactions end when someone just won't accept it or tell me I just don't know what I want. I've actually been feeling weird about it, but seeing this place tells me I'm not alone.

Hopefully I can find some comfort in being with likeminded people, and talk about a side of my I don't normally get to express.

Spiller2006

Re: Hello All!

Post by Spiller2006 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:02 am

Welcome. This is definitely the place for you. Where you from?

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:46 am

There's nothing weird about a woman who knows what she wants sexually. I'd say it's a sign of confidence and knowing yourself well.

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:34 am

hello and welcome @cutieboutiquey

cutieboutiquey

Post by cutieboutiquey » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:17 pm

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I am from the southern part of the US but would love to keep it at just that.