Hello All!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
cutieboutiquey

Hello All!

Post by cutieboutiquey » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:25 pm

Hello, I kind of stumbled across this website and I'm not exactly great at introductions, but here it goes. I'm 24 and I've been living an anal only lifestyle for about 3 years now.

About 5 years ago I started to explore my sexuality a bit more and joined a few dating / messaging websites and apps. I don't know if there's a good word for it, but seeing other people being attracted to me has always been a turn on. My first penetration sex was anal only (out of fear of becoming pregnant), and since then I've always enjoyed plugs. After of while of talking to new people I slowly started to realize that was how I got the most excitement out of chats. I started wearing my plug during the day, just during normal day to day business and it just kind of blossomed into my love for it. I don't really know when it happened, I guess it was a slow build up, but eventually I found all I wanted to discuss with people was anal, with a mixture of oral and feet / hands. Knowing that the other person is satisfied and I'm always ready for the next time just gives me an excitement. I didn't know there were other likeminded people, usually my interactions end when someone just won't accept it or tell me I just don't know what I want. I've actually been feeling weird about it, but seeing this place tells me I'm not alone.

Hopefully I can find some comfort in being with likeminded people, and talk about a side of my I don't normally get to express.

Spiller2006

Re: Hello All!

Post by Spiller2006 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:02 am

Welcome. This is definitely the place for you. Where you from?

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:46 am

There's nothing weird about a woman who knows what she wants sexually. I'd say it's a sign of confidence and knowing yourself well.

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:34 am

hello and welcome @cutieboutiquey

cutieboutiquey

Post by cutieboutiquey » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:17 pm

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I am from the southern part of the US but would love to keep it at just that.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Welcome, @cutieboutiquey!

I'm glad that this community is helping you realize that you aren't alone when it comes to a love for anal and being anal only! There are many of us who share exactly the same opinion and live the same lifestyle. And no, not everyone shares that, and it can be challenging sometimes with new partners, but it's still worthwhile and it's who are are so we shouldn't deny that part of ourself, and there are more people out there who share the same preference or who are open to trying it.

You said your first time was anal only, did you then try vaginal as well but ultimately move back to anal only after a time? What prompted the decision to not do vaginal anymore and only do anal?

cutieboutiquey

Post by cutieboutiquey » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:57 pm

Thank you :) It's good to not have to feel weird about it.

My first time having sex was anal, and I've tried vaginal a bit here and there but ultimately I've found that it just wasn't as exciting as anal. There's a bit of mental joy from having anal, like it being the ultimate submission if that makes sense. And after talking to people I just kind of discovered this side of myself. :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:47 am

That definitely makes sense, @cutieboutiquey, and it's something that I hear from a lot of women who prefer anal or who started with anal, ultimately being disappointed with vaginal in comparison and going back to anal only. Anal sex is just more pleasurable, more exciting, more intimate, and dare I say it: more primal and natural.

Now that you know you much prefer anal only, are you planning on sticking with anal only full time long term and only doing vaginal again if you plan on having kids in the future?