Hello.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
A_Game

Hello.

Post by A_Game » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:58 pm

My first sexual experiences were anal. The first two girls I was with wanted to preserve their virginity, but were willing to have anal sex. It was an amazing experience. Now, a little later in life, I can’t seem to get enough of it.

What usually happens to me is I’ll get a girlfriend who has little to no experience with anal sex. We’ll do it, she’ll say that she loves it. Enjoys doing it with me. (It’s always been important to me that it be mutually enjoyable, not just something that I do to her while she suffers through it).

As time goes on, and we get more serious, they suddenly want to stop. It turns out that that never really enjoyed it. It hurts. They just wanted me to like them, wanted to make me happy. Then it becomes an ultra-rare thing, or gets taken off of the menu entirely.

I wish that I could find a woman who truly enjoys anal sex. I’d be perfectly happy to enter into an exclusively anal relationship, but I’m not sure where I would find such a woman.