Finally taking the plunge

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
MissJay

Finally taking the plunge

Post by MissJay » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:42 pm

Hello! I have been interested in anal sex for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, I’ve been simultaneously plagued by the guilt of stigmatizing stereotypes associated with this topic.

I like to get fucked in the ass soooo much. Seriously, it’s the only sexual activity I wholeheartedly enjoy. But, due to my disinclination of being objectified, or worse: ostracized, I shy away from being totally transparent with my lovers. Although I’ve had amazing experiences, I’ve never felt comfortable with initiating anal. I’m ready to change that.

I’m here to learn more from others and find the inspiration to explore and, most importantly; embrace, this side of me. I figured being a part of an accepting community will give me the encouragement I need to live my truth and enjoy life to the fullest.

FarmerDan

Re: Finally taking the plunge

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:14 am

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find the support you need, along with a place where you can feel 'normal'.

I just hope that the guys who come here to find an AO partner - without bothering to think about the rest of the person - read your first post very carefully!

No woman wants to be valued only for her anal abilities any more than a guy wants to be valued only for the size of his wallet ..
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:35 am

FarmerDan wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:14 am
No woman wants to be valued only for her anal abilities any more than a guy wants to be valued only for the size of his wallet ..

Very good point.

There's a word in Dutch which translates as "slut fear" and it describes the apprehension many women feel to be labelled a slut for their sexual expression.

The good thing is, that anal sex requires a higher degree of mutual trust and comfort with each other to begin with. That hopefully helps finding an interested partner who will value you as a person and satisfy you sexually.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Welcome, @MissJay! I'm really glad that you're ready to accept anal sex into your life in a more healthy manner! As with all sexual activities, some people like anal as part of a kink, while others just like it because it feels really good. There's nothing inherently wrong with either, and there's no wrong way to like anal.

Is your goal to just be open about loving anal sex, or do you want to be anal only and have anal sex be your primary sexual activity instead of vaginal?