Hello from Essex, United Kingdom.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Essexanallover

Hello from Essex, United Kingdom.

Post by Essexanallover » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Hello, I am a new member and thought I would introduce myself and my submissive partner K. We have been anal only since K was 18 and she is now 27 so 9 years. I am older than K and had enjoyed relationships with a high anal content before we met. Being a submissive woman we are active in the BDSM community ( I am dominant) where we met and she was keen to explore anal sex having only had a couple of " messy" experiences prior to our meeting.

She had obviously not been sufficiently prepared previously as with a little lubrication and rimming massage she relaxed totally and took my full 7 inches comfortably after a slow entry. She enjoyed a huge climax from clitoral stimulation and long slow anal thrusting and within a couple of weeks we were enthusiastic anal only devotees.

Nine years on there is still nothing more erotic than watching my cock dissapear into her anus and feel that silky velvet massaging as I thrust. Our routine for the past nine years has been to enjoy anal at least twice a day, first thing in the morning and during the evening. She wears a butt plug in between our sessions as she enjoys feeling " full" through the day and has confessed to often rocking on her on her plug during the day at work to enjoy a sneaky climax. After our evening fun her anus is rested through the night and has retained its tightness and muscle control completely.

We enjoy anal sex six days a week, and one day a week she enjoys her long term male friend as a part of our open relationship arrangement. He also fucks her anally but not exclusively so she will sometimes return home with a cum dripping pussy. I am happy knowing she is enjoying anal seven days a week and having her pussy used by someone else reinforces our own AO relationship. So that is a little about us, we average anal around 15 times a week and she loves different positions - my favourites are knees up around her ears or on all fours for deep penetration and her riding cowgirl so I can enjoy her 36 E breasts which is a highly erotic view when she works up a good sweat as they slap together. We look forward to contributing to the various threads and very happy to make friends with other anal only fans, especially so if you live in the South of the UK. Best wishes T & K.