A Passion for Anal Gaping?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Maryialans

A Passion for Anal Gaping?

Post by Maryialans » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:04 am

Hey )) i´m Mary from Germany! I found this forum by incident and really love it! I live in a Anal only Relationship since a couple of years now! My Bf told me from the start he could not get in a relationship with me without anal sex and i accepted that. Nowadays i can not live without anal myself! its just so much more intense than classical, if you are doing it right! I have a little fetish for Anal Gaping and i am really interested, if there are more people (Male or Female) outside with such a fetish. I practice a lot of anal Gaping with my Bf (Mostly Doggy Style) and we also made some pics and vids. So if you have this sort of fetish too and maybe want to talk about experiences or exchange some pics or vids, write me in a private Message)) Nice Regards M.

Anallyinclined

Re: A Passion for Anal Gaping?

Post by Anallyinclined » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:01 pm

Good Lord!!! you just highlighted my anal sex holy grail. i love when that ass pops wide open, there's this girl I'm currently seeing, she gives me the widest gapes. i am never sexually satisfied until I see a gape and I mean a wide open one. So tell me? tell me about your profound passion for gaping PS how do you love being gaped? wide or nah

MiltonFromBrazil

Post by MiltonFromBrazil » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:36 am

I love the view of a wide open ass as well. Makes me feel it will swallow me whole.

TasteTheSouth

Post by TasteTheSouth » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:27 pm

Omg!! I have this same fetish!! Feeling my asshole stretched and seeing it wide open is so thrilling! Thing is I've only been dabbling in anal for about a year and I only do it myself. I have anal sex but he doesn't know about my gaping fetish! What are some toys you have?