Hello, fellow butt-folk

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Buttstuff fan

Hello, fellow butt-folk

Post by Buttstuff fan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:32 pm

I just found this site a few days ago and thought it would fun and hot to talk about butt stuff with other people.
As a short introduction to my anal experience: My boyfriend and I sort of have a dom-sub relationship and he makes all the calls concerning our sex life, so we're anal only and he never lets me touch my clit or come during sex, which really turns me on.
I've never had vaginal sex before and I've been anal only for just over a year now.

I'm looking for forward to hearing fun naughty suggestions for other butt-stuff we can do!

Sphincter.Stretcher

Re: Hello, fellow butt-folk

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:08 am

Hello and welcome @Buttstuff fan !

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:05 am

Welcome to the community, @Buttstuff fan!

Glad to hear that you're anal only and that you've gone straight to anal only without doing vaginal. Is that something that you're planning on continuing and staying a vaginal virgin long-term? I definitely encourage it if so! Vaginal ends up being the lesser form of sex by far, and I commonly hear from women regretting that they tried vaginal after starting with anal only.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:26 pm

Welcome! If you never have vaginal sex, you’ll never know how much better anal sex is. My wife and I now understand how much better anal sex is because we have something else to compare it to. For us, anal sex is entirely about the pleasure and orgasms, although my wife also enjoys the submissive aspect. I discovered this forum last year, and the opportunity to share experiences with like minded people is empowering. Speaking of empowering, the ability to make my wife orgasm and squirt with my cock in her ass is a huge ego boost. Enjoy the lifestyle and welcome to the group!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:26 pm
Welcome! If you never have vaginal sex, you’ll never know how much better anal sex is. My wife and I now understand how much better anal sex is because we have something else to compare it to. For us, anal sex is entirely about the pleasure and orgasms, although my wife also enjoys the submissive aspect. I discovered this forum last year, and the opportunity to share experiences with like minded people is empowering. Speaking of empowering, the ability to make my wife orgasm and squirt with my cock in her ass is a huge ego boost. Enjoy the lifestyle and welcome to the group!

You don't need to do something you don't want to do or that you've tried on your own to know that you want to only do anal, and many people enjoy the idea of staying a vaginal virgin long-term and only doing anal. I encourage that for anyone who wants that for themselves. Why push someone to do vaginal only to regret they ever did it when it turns out to be much worse than anal?

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:00 pm

I would never push anyone to do what they don’t want to do. I offered the idea of a reference point with which to compare the experience of anal sex. Personally, I’m anal only and will never look back.

I would also never push anyone into the anal only lifestyle, although for anal virgins, I’d offer the idea of trying it to establish a similar reference point. Experimentation acceptable to both parties can result in greater learning and appreciation IMHO.

buttstufffan

Post by buttstufffan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:48 pm

Oh well no I can't say I really have any plans to try vaginal. Anal is very much one of our things so I'm happy to stick with it. If anything I want to double down on it and start having anal every-other day as well as lean into our denial fetish and let him control my orgasms all the time rather than just during sex.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:14 am

@buttstufffan I definitely encourage easing into doing anal more often over time! It's one of those things where the more often you do it, the easier it gets, and can very much be done every day once you get into the routine of doing so.

Horny Taurus

Post by Horny Taurus » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:14 pm

Love that opening..🤎😂
Training most weekends...👍

Horny Taurus

Post by Horny Taurus » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:15 pm

Love that opening..🤎😂
Training most weekends...👍