Hello!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Sofija21

Hello!

Post by Sofija21 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:57 am

Hey everyone,
40 F here, new to the AO Lifestyle. I haven’t actually begun my journey as AO yet. It’s something I discovered recently while evolving in my submissive role. I just got out of a relationship with someone who loves my pussy more than anal so, it was impossible to het him to even go AO with me temporarily. :lol:

But it was because of something he did that got me into this. Basically, he has a thing against period sex, but we were still so horny when I had my period that he decided to go anal on me one morning. And from then on that’s what we did instead of PIV see during that time. What I noticed was the sexual rush I’d get from being teased. From almost getting what I really wanted - my pussy taken and the resulting big O - and getting something else instead. I cannot come from anal. I can get to a point where it almost feels like I’m climaxing but then the feeling drops. What happens is that I’m left feeling super horny because my orgasm needs weren’t fulfilled and I stay aroused for days on end. It’s crazy. I love it.

So for me the whole appeal of AO is like an orgasm denial thing. I love PIV sex, but there does seem to be that reduction in arousal thing after having been satisfied completely. I love being teased, I love the submissiveness of the act, I love when he came inside me that way because he would never cum on my pussy, it made me a better partner to him. It’s a weird effect. Totally unexpected. So now in my next relationship I Want to be AO.

I should also note, I don’t touch or rub my clit myself. I never have. I don’t get much pleasure when I touch myself. I’m not someone who can cum from clit stimulation. I’m one of the few women who can cum from vaginal penetration. And only in missionary position. But if my partner touches my clit or fingers me I definitely love it and wet myself and get really turned on. So I’d love it if my partner would tease me by touching me to get me super turned on and close to cumming but then never fucking my pussy, only my ass. Wow. That is my ideal situation. Also an AO sex goal for me would be to squirt solely from anal. I squirt a lot from being touched and PIV sex already. :o

amaizeg

Re: Hello!

Post by amaizeg » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:44 pm

Nice to read a story from a late bloomer, beautiful feelings and impressions too.

The denial and constant horniness is amazing - or so i have been told - for many women. I can tell you that it sure is an incredible feeling for a man too.
Once you do get that elusive anal orgasm I am sure it will blow your mind, and once you know the path you can choose for denial or for letting go as you wish. Then you will be completely in control of your anal pleasure.

I hope you find a partner to open up your ass - and only your ass - for this experience.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:07 am

Welcome, @Sofija21! It sounds like AO would be perfect for you in your circumstances, and I wish you the best of luck in finding a partner who wants to explore it with you!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:16 pm

Welcome to the forum. I’m glad you found what turns you on and makes you happy. Don’t be surprised if that anal orgasm sneaks up on you. My wife and I are in our 60’s and have been AO (95%) for about three years. We’ve been together for more than 40 years with plenty of anal play, but no PIA, until three years ago (long story, but we have a choice and both of us are AO forever). As we both became more skilled at giving and receiving anal, she started to squirt (more like gushing) during anal sex. The visual and feel of her gushing as I’m penetrating her ass is mind blowing. She seems to squirt more often when I pull out and penetrate repeatedly or penetrate as deeply as possible. She also gushes more often when she’s in missionary with her knees pulled to her chest and I stand at the edge of the bed. Your partner will love the squirting while penetrating your ass. Anyway, welcome to the forum and lifestyle. You’ll love it.

worshipper

Post by worshipper » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:35 pm

thank you for your welcoming letter
A.O. is something of an enigma and something that has been on my radar for a long time
am now looking for a partner with the same interest so we can share our pleasure and enjoyment