Hello from Russia!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Gapeman

Re: Hello from Russia!

Post by Gapeman » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:16 am

VirginBoy94 wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:32 am
Hi Ani. If i were married with a girl like you i would beg you kneeling to you never do Vaginal penentration, not even with fingers or objects at all! I will kiss your feet and worship you for being vaginal virgin while doing anal only. A Girl who never inserted anything in vagina is my dream in life, nothing drives me crazy more than the idea of a virgin princess with the only the anus avaiable to have sex. A virgin Pussy is such a jewell, to eat a virgin Pussy of an anal girl would be such a dream! You dont even imagine how preccious you are! Please dont ruin it 🙏

Well haha thas just what i think. Would ask you kneeling just to you keep anal only queen with that precious vigin Pussy. An anal only virgin girl is a goddess.

Totally agree with you!!!
It would be a dream to find a vaginal virgin anal only princess and keep her vagina untouched forever

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:12 pm

And after her marriage she didn’t post anymore. So seems vaginal was better after all.

I have been wondering about something. I have been with a Russian women. She was very sexual. After 6 weeks together she offered me her asshole to enjoy. I loved it and she gave me my first full on anal joy because she was good at assfucking. She could take it in all the way, fucked me back and asked for it. When she was on her periods - for example - it was “other hole week”. But many times if I told other men I was with a Russian woman, they spontaniously said “ooh they love to take it up the ass”. That always puzzeled me. It that true ? Are Russian women known for doing anal more easily ? I live in Belgium, by the way.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ffluffy

Post by Ffluffy » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:28 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:12 pm
It that true ? Are Russian women known for doing anal more easily ?

Absolutely not, just an anecdote + a case of "the grass is always greener on the other side".

Ani

Post by Ani » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:51 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
And after her marriage she didn’t post anymore. So seems vaginal was better after all.

So I am again here! I wanted to post after losing virginity and to compare vaginal and anal sex :D
Unfortunately it did not happen... Or maybe fortunately??? :P
In the wedding night I was too nervous to lose virginity, I was afraid to cry because my parents were sleeping in the next room, so I asked my husband to go anal as usual. Next day we went with my husband for a wedding journey, and there I was again nervous to stain the hotel sheet with my blood, so the hotel workers might see my blood on the sheet. Also I think the main reason to be nervous is that I have been keeping my sweet pussy virgin too long and I have got used to stay virgin. I am not so afraid of pain, my husband is very kind and intelligent and he surely would be gentle unlike those men with whom I started anal sex. I guess it is more a psychological problem, because I have been waiting for this monent several years, but now when the moment has come, I am psychologically afraid of it.
However, I do not need to lose virginity, my husband loves anal sex much more than vaginal, and it is a good way for birth control too, so he does not demand to have vaginal sex at all. Before me he dreamed to meet a girl who at least allows anal sex sometimes, so he is very happy with me doing anal sex every day. Also I like to be "special" :D

Ani

Post by Ani » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:38 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
But many times if I told other men I was with a Russian woman, they spontaniously said “ooh they love to take it up the ass”. That always puzzeled me. It that true ? Are Russian women known for doing anal more easily ?

All my Russian men said me that most Russian girls are very selfish in life and in bed, and they do not do anal sex :D
By the way, if you read my first post, you must notice that i am not Russian. Of course since I married a Russian guy, I have got Russian citizenship now.
Ffluffy wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:28 am
Absolutely not, just an anecdote + a case of "the grass is always greener on the other side".

Yes exactly!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:20 am

Thanks for the reply. And meanwhile I know you are right about Russian women and anal.

Now your case. If I was your husband I would be in heaven knowing I have a woman who never had pussy sex and assfucks me every day. My girlfriend asked to try anal only because she felt better with my cock in her ass. Much better. Stopping pussysex wasn’t even a sacrafice. I have always had an obsession for anal sex. Always knew it was what I really wanted. So we as a couple couldn’t possibly be having a better relationship as we have now.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ani

Post by Ani » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:24 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:20 am
If I was your husband I would be in heaven

He is :D He said it me many times :D

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:32 am

Hello Ani. I'm amazed to hear your story, and God, how I wish I myself had a woman like you, a staunch anal queen. It would be a dream come true, your husband is such a lucky guy.........

But now, totally off topic, but it seems to me nowadays isn't a good moment to be living in Russia..... You know, all this situation with Putin dictatorship and war with Ukraine and so forth. So, perhaps it would be a good thing if you could leave. I heard terrible stories of people being put into jail for simply not showing support for the war, and all the kinds of horrible things that remind me of the Stalin era. Keep yourself safe and, if possible, get the hell out of Russia until the situation gets better. Ozzy.

Ani

Post by Ani » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:09 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:32 am
I heard terrible stories of people being put into jail for simply not showing support for the war, and all the kinds of horrible things that remind me of the Stalin era.

Unfortunately everything is true :cry:
We plan to emigrate soon...

sophie98lesbian

Post by sophie98lesbian » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:49 pm

Ani wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:09 pm
Ozzy wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:32 am
I heard terrible stories of people being put into jail for simply not showing support for the war, and all the kinds of horrible things that remind me of the Stalin era.

Unfortunately everything is true :cry:
We plan to emigrate soon...

you can emigrate to germany, the people here are very open-minded and I also have a room available ;P