A positive story =)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Ozzy

A positive story =)

Post by Ozzy » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:15 pm

Hello guys.
After my introduction which was a little bit too negative, now I'd like to share a positive story with you.
This woman called me on Tinder and said I looked like a decent and normal guy, which she liked a lot.
We started talking. She's very cult and an avid reader, I have a work on culture (which I won't specify), she found that very interesting.
I'm a little bit to the right (politically) and she's a leftist, but she's ok with that.
We both have a huge dislike for religious orthodoxy which is very strong in our country (Brazil).
We have a lot in common since we both are nerds.
Then there was a moment in which we were talking about secrets, I thought it would be a good time to reveal my secret (being AO).
I told her I had a very embarrassing secret, and she was very curious to know what it was.
Then I told her I didn't like penis in vagina penetration much and I liked anal a lot.
She said she admired me a lot for having the courage to say that. She asked me if I was into gay sex which I said I wasn't (and I really have no interest in it).
She said she felt a great compassion for me, and that I was indeed a decent and normal guy.
I asked if she would go on a date with me, she said she would and it was a pity we don't know when corona virus will make this possible.
She asked me to do a video chat tomorrow.
Well that's it! After many "no's", seems like I finally got a "yes". At least for a date. Seems like she likes anal and she's willing to at least try AO.
I used to not have the courage to tell this "secret" to women before. It's been very recently until I could finally adress this issue with women who showed interest in me, and I'm glad for that. This forum sure helped me a lot to give me courage.
Ozzy.

AO-Romantic

Re: A positive story =)

Post by AO-Romantic » Fri May 21, 2021 8:02 am

Hope it worked out for you! She sounds like a nice girl.

BritDreamer

Post by BritDreamer » Fri May 28, 2021 2:43 am

Stories like these are forums like this exist.

It's a great support network for people with interests outside the usual.

BritDreamer

Post by BritDreamer » Fri May 28, 2021 3:21 am

Stories like these are forums like this exist.

It's a great support network for people with interests outside the usual.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri May 28, 2021 8:28 am

I always find it so funny when people think that liking anal means you must be into gay sex. As someone who has done both, I can only say that there is a world of difference between anal with a guy and anal with a girl.