Poly Dom who is now anal only with youngest submissive

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
jpolydom

Poly Dom who is now anal only with youngest submissive

Post by jpolydom » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:20 am

Hi All You Wonderful People,

I have been a fan of the site for a few years, but now have my own short story to tell. I don't want to divulge everything at once - so I have more to share later on as well.

I am married to a wonderful woman who is a good bit older than me. She is my BDSM slave, and is a three-hole girl for me. Anal is a big part of our sex life, but not exclusively. We enjoy vaginal and she is AMAZING at oral.

I have another partner who identifies as a BDSM "little", and she and I haven't explored anal YET but that is soon around the corner. I've only known her a handful of years now.

I have another partner, my youngest, who is also my submissive "slave" in the BDSM sense. I was her first anal experience about ten years ago, and ever since then she couldn't bring someone else into her back door. She felt that was... "mine." That I had claimed it.

Now, we are exploring more of our kinks. She not only does anal and oral exclusively with me now, she also is into pain. She loves being flogged, tits hit, etc. I also deny her orgasm almost all of the time, but I make her edge quite frequently.

We have gotten to the point of not using lube much anymore, since she soaks me down with her saliva (blowjob-wise) before I go into her asshole. She also relubes me as needed, since she now sucks my cock clean no matter what's on it. She also is into drinking my urine... I'm enjoying how kinky she is... and the fact she is now my anal only slave. ;-)

Nice to meet all of you. :-)

amaizeg

Re: Poly Dom who is now anal only with youngest submissive

Post by amaizeg » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:38 am

Not that my girl is that kinky, but she has the same thing with me having been her first and she will not let anyone else in her ass. She does have vaginal sex with other guys on and off, but with me she is anal and oral only, and she does the re-lubing thing too, although she is always very clean so the only thing on my cock will be natural lube.