Hello from Wales, UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Annie-A-O

Hello from Wales, UK

Post by Annie-A-O » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:37 am

Hi - from Wales, in the UK (until Wales gets independence that is!)
I’m a woman in my late 60’s, bi and have been widowed and then living alone (by choice) for many years now. Life has shown me that I only have loving relationships with other women and since being alone I’ve realised that I don’t want to have another relationship - my life of love was full and I do not seek more…
But - I still have a body which annoys me with its wants, and I did spend several years on the swinging scene - just for physical gratification, nothing more. Out of that I found that my interests and desires were slowly converging towards just one want…
First I found that I just wanted to be fucked by men, with no romantic or emotional content at all - I loved just being taken and used, and coming home wet with their spunk…
In time I realised that I was drawn far more towards anal, and then wanted just that - anything concerned with either vagina or clit just turned me cold…
I can’t quite explain it, but I expect that you all understand - the whole aspect of anal just became the single core of my desires - going out knowing that I was going to give myself to someone - being taken - the enjoyment of being used - and (yes, dangerous, I know) the all-consuming desire to be gifted with a load of hot, wet, live spunk up me, delivered deep into my rear end…. to walk around later knowing that somebody’s sperm was swimming up inside me… (I always tried to keep it inside all night…)
Well, the years have passed and I haven’t been active for quite a while - age hasn’t been kind to me and I’m no longer the desirable young thing that I once was… but when I lie alone in my bed, the craving is still there, to feel some stranger’s cock thrusting up inside me and delivering that wonderfully rewarding load of cum…
Anyway - that’s how I’ve ended up here - too old to do much about it, but hoping to at least find some like-minded souls to talk to, and to just be able to share thoughts that I can’t share with anyone else….

amaizeg

Re: Hello from Wales, UK

Post by amaizeg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:05 pm

Great and very honest story!

Join the chat. There's people your age there who feel similar and have consummated that feeling.

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:36 pm

literally such true feels there . love a strangers nut swimming in my ass

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:29 am

Welcome from a fellow AO couple from the SE end of Wales. Glad you've found this place and hope to hear more from you soon. Have you joined the discord chat yet?
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:41 pm

Welcome, and thanks for your story. Sometime I’ll get around to writing an introduction on this site, but my wife and I are in our mid 60’s and still enjoying an anal only relationship. If it’s up to us, we’ll do this as long as humanly possible. I’d encourage you to keep your options open as you know the pleasure anal sex provides. I’d also encourage you to join the group on the Discord site. It’s fun and there are many like minded people to converse with, including two who already responded to your introduction. I suffer from OCD, and anal sex has become an obsession, but she obsesses about it too so it works for us. Again, welcome.

234wwww

Post by 234wwww » Sat May 08, 2021 11:41 pm

Hello Annie! Thank you for this personal and deeply erotic story! I think, l probably understand your feelings - even though I'm a straight male. It hard to put it in words, but I also feel something similar about the shooting the spank into woman's rectum. For me It's even not about sperm cells swimming there, but it's about them trying to fertilize an egg but not being able to do it. It's like we conspire to ruin whole mother nature's plan with one small trick)). Feels like we breaking some taboo together :twisted: 8-)
I hope you will feel it many many more times.
P.S. Excuse me for bad spelling, I'm not a native speaker.