Aloha from Hawaii!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
SlitWatcher

Aloha from Hawaii!

Post by SlitWatcher » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:50 pm

Aloha to everyone. I'm new to the AOL board. I believe that AOL began in the U.K., and perhaps is still run from there. If that is the case, I live nearly on the other side of the world. To be honest, I am an anal-only wannabe. My wife has been living on the American mainland for two years (helping my mother-in-law out). When she is with me, she is completely asexual. Wasn't always that way, but there you are.

However, a man can dream, and fantasize. My user name SlitWatcher refers to the fact that I am so turned on by the IDEA of ignoring the pussy during anal sex, and my perceived unfairness for the girl, that I imagine myself staring at her pussy the entire time. Certainly during mastubatory excursions that's what I do with the pictures or videos I am staring at.

Hawaii has a ton of young, gorgeous native Hawaiian, Filipina, and Pacific Islander women for me to drool over during my days. Perhaps some day my dreams will come true.

A genuine pleasure for me to be part of AOL.

Mahalo nui loa,

SlitWatcher

Sphincter.Stretcher

Re: Aloha from Hawaii!

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:37 am

hello and welcome!