New but not new

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Jay

New but not new

Post by Jay » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:28 am

Hi, at least something positive has come out of the pandemic !

Life got in the way, and suddenly my wife and I were home, working from home admittedly, so it gave us time to get to know each other again. Simply put, we took each other for granted, as most of us do. During the pandemic, we were together 24/7, and we discovered our marriage was still strong, things had got mundane and routine. Once we started having sex again, we realised how much we missed anal, my wife never wears panties, and during lockdown, just a bra and T-shirt, so she was always available if the mood took, and boy, has the mood taken us 😂😂😂😂😂

Quite early on in our relationship, my girlfriend then, now my wife, held my cock against her hole, and asked if I wanted to try, I certainly did, it wasn’t that great, but by the 3rd attempt, a couple of days later, this was a great addition to sex. We fucked like rabbits, it was never something she felt any guilt over, my wife instigated it, and we are both glad she did.
Later, we married, and over time, my wife wanted anal more and more, so, she wanted it, she got it. We have 2 grown up children now, we had anal throughout both pregnancies, and it continued from there. She can orgasm anally, although this is not a regular thing, as long as she orgasms, I’m more than happy, I’m where I need to be, deep in her arse, it’s a win win !

It’s such a natural part of our lives, I truly can’t remember the last time we had vaginal sex !

I’m Jay, and live in the South of England.

Colt1911

Re: New but not new

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:23 am

Welcome Jay! Ours is somewhat of a similar story, although we’ve had penetrative anal sex for the last three years of our nearly 40 year marriage. We always incorporated anal play, and nearly every clitoral orgasm I gave her involved my finger in her ass. Like many women, she rarely experienced orgasm with vaginal penetration. I’m rather thick and she was never able to take my cock past her first sphincter no matter how hard we tried.

Three years ago, I upped our anal play with increasingly larger toys. Hormone therapy increased her libido, interest, and pleasure with all things anal. This time she was able to take me anally and experienced a huge anal orgasm within minutes of penetration. Vaginal sex was no longer of interest because it doesn’t result in orgasm, so we’ve been anal only ever since. Not long after this discovery, she started to squirt (actually gush) during anal play and penetration.

This turn of events of a couple of old fucks in our 60’s was quite the surprise. Shortly after we “discovered” the joys of anal sex, I started testosterone therapy which upped our anal game, along with providing additional physical benefits. Once a week, I hand her the syringe and say, “it’s your turn to stick it in MY ass”.

I have OCD, but we’ve both become obsessed with anal and each other. I’m always glad to hear other “seasoned” couples who enjoy anal sex. I suggest you join the Discord anal only discussion group to chat with other like minded people. This site also has quite a bit of information that helps feed my anal OCD. Welcome!

Jay

Re: New but not new

Post by Jay » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:40 am

Thank you Colt1911 👍

Andre3000

The Chat

Post by Andre3000 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:06 pm

Hi!
I’m trying to join the discard chat but it doesn’t seems to work for some reason.
What do I need to do?
Thanks