Tragedy and anal blessing

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Duncan86

Tragedy and anal blessing

Post by Duncan86 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:54 pm

I would like to express how happy I am to have found this group of so special people who dedicate themselves to the OA. It is very comforting to know that I am not the only one.
My name is Duncan and I just started in this wonderful world for something that I consider a miracle after a tragedy my wife suffered an abortion almost a year ago and as a result of this being sick with vaginismus it is a disorder where the vagina contracts involuntarily and makes it totally impossible Penetration, even the use of tampons can be torture, as a result of this we had many problems, she was worried that the lack of sex would lead me to cheat on her with another woman so every day she pleased me orally but this was never enough to me and he proposed to me to try to use his anus so I accepted. Gentlemen I can say with certainty that the most pleasant experience I have ever experienced, I already have a month of OA and I never felt so good, the sensations, the way she complains, I know that sometimes I hurt her a little but it is so exciting See that although she suffers a little, she will never deny it, they make it the best sex of my life, she still has not reached any anal ormasm but I do not lose faith, we have sex 4 to 5 times a week and of course only anal and I adore the The idea of ​​it being permanent for medical reasons I wish vaginismus were contagious without a doubt the world would be a better place ...
Anal Is the only way...

jack.fats

Re: Tragedy and anal blessing

Post by jack.fats » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:14 am

Hey Duncan, you're not alone: take it for granted! And yes, one might call "Anal blessing"!

By the time you realised -B-side is no more on the down low- (explain it as a "Birth control") and a community and its numbers, have been extensively growing each week, it's too late to stop joining/reading it.

Welcome on board, J

PS: I tried to reply you several times before (minor issues occurred while submitting so nothing was saved, LoL)

Lisbon_Couple

Re: Tragedy and anal blessing

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:27 am

Duncan86 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:54 pm
I would like to express how happy I am to have found this group of so special people who dedicate themselves to the OA. It is very comforting to know that I am not the only one.
My name is Duncan and I just started in this wonderful world for something that I consider a miracle after a tragedy my wife suffered an abortion almost a year ago and as a result of this being sick with vaginismus it is a disorder where the vagina contracts involuntarily and makes it totally impossible Penetration, even the use of tampons can be torture, as a result of this we had many problems, she was worried that the lack of sex would lead me to cheat on her with another woman so every day she pleased me orally but this was never enough to me and he proposed to me to try to use his anus so I accepted. Gentlemen I can say with certainty that the most pleasant experience I have ever experienced, I already have a month of OA and I never felt so good, the sensations, the way she complains, I know that sometimes I hurt her a little but it is so exciting See that although she suffers a little, she will never deny it, they make it the best sex of my life, she still has not reached any anal ormasm but I do not lose faith, we have sex 4 to 5 times a week and of course only anal and I adore the The idea of ​​it being permanent for medical reasons I wish vaginismus were contagious without a doubt the world would be a better place ...

My wife also suffers from Vaginismus, so I understand you. We also are in a permanent AOL for medical reasons. When she thinks that something is going to enter her vagina, her vagina closes, she can't put anything inside her.

We tried vaginal sex, but my penis never really penetrate her, she had to hold it with her hand, and she had pain, never had a vaginal orgasm or pleasure.

With her lovehole is a totally different story, she can have anal orgasms very easy and fast without any clit stimulation. She never has any pain or discomfort, only pleasure. She truly loves her lovehole and she is very proud of it She keeps her lovehole smooth and hairless for smooth entry.
She also keeps her cheeks and crack totally hair free.

As a result, she has a really bad relationship with her vulva, she calls it "That hairy thing". She uses a big full bush to conceal her vulva. The only time she touches that part is for cleaning purposes. I never touch it.

Another medical reason for the full bush is that is much less likely to contract vaginal infections. She had a lot of them when she was young, between her 10 and 15 years old, so the doctors prescribe her a special shampoo that makes her pubic hairy thicker and much more dense. Vaginismus came as a result of all those infections.

Another medical reason for anal is that my wife suffers from constipation which make her poop very hard and dry. Before she met me she used daily enemas at night, which she hated to do, and sometimes laxatives. Now she uses only my cum, but that means that she needs all my cum to be absorb by her bowels. Has she says,"until the last drop". I, in daily bedtime sex, unload my daily cum in her. So I never masturbate in order to maximize my loads and I only cum inside her.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.