Hi, I'm Eva.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Eva88

Hi, I'm Eva.

Post by Eva88 » Fri May 07, 2021 2:53 pm

Hi.

I'm Eva and would like to introduce myself. I'm 32, mother of two, 5 years with my husband. Few months ago my partner convinced me to anal...and I liked it :) last couple of weeks we had anal more often than "regular" sex. He always asks in which hole I want, my answer usually is "You can choose." (not sure if this is important information). And few days ago he addmited his dreams, needs, and desires are only about anal and asked me if we can by anal only. It was a little bit shocking for me, but I would like to know more about it. I like normal sex as much as anal. He said it can be our challange for couple of weeks/months and to see how do I feel without vaginal sex. I need to think about it. My husband really wants to try it, so thats why I'm here.

Can I meet here female who likes/liked vaginal sex but agreed to be anal only (doesn't matter for how long)?
Do you enjoy it?

Greetings,
Eva

P.S. Sorry for my poor English, I'm from Europe and English isn't my first language.

JosephPrimeForever

Re: Hi, I'm Eva.

Post by JosephPrimeForever » Sat May 08, 2021 1:56 pm

Eva,

New here too but my wife and I do a lot of Anal only. Rimming her, royally eating her Butt out and then penetrating just right always brings her to the best orgasms too. Intensity is key as Vaginal gives her a different type of Cum. I think once done right that when a woman learns for her man to just royally eat her and screw her that she learns that is the normal position and way. Think of that way.

AnaLovinGirl

Post by AnaLovinGirl » Fri May 14, 2021 3:29 am

Hello Eva

Well, I can't say I've tried being anal only for an extended period, simply because my husband doesn't want to. Much as he loves coming in my ass, he also loves fingering and fucking my pussy. Guess he's just a normal guy who enjoys sex, and I'm really happy to be with him because he taught me to be more open about my sexual desires.
Now for your situation: Since you seem to enjoy anal sex, I think you could give "anal only" a try, but since your hubby seems to be very much into anal, you should probably make it clear to him that you love vaginal sex, too, and that being anal only for an extended period of time might become rather boring for you. I know this is against what this website is all about ;) yet, in my opinion, consent and mutual pleasure are what matters most when it comes to sex. This is also why I'd never try to talk my husband into going anal only. I know he might do it as a favour to his kinky wife, but he'd certainly miss something. I'm really into anal, but I'm even more into seeing his arousal when he's playing with my holes :D. See, my dreams and desires are one thing, but what matters most is for the two of us to have as much fun as possible, together ;).

So, here's the bottom line: If the thought of going anal only excites you - do it, but do it for yourself and not just to make him happy. And make sure you can end the challenge at any time if you no longer feel okay with it (for whatever reason), because otherwise your sex life might suffer.

Greetings from Austria :)

Eva88

Post by Eva88 » Mon May 24, 2021 2:34 am

Hi again :)

I read a lot about AO. We talked a looooot about AO, his and mine desires and needs. I want to try a some kind of AO, so I agreed for a 6 months challange with rules we both accepted. I really like anal so I think I will be a nice experience. After that challenge we agreed to talk about our feelings and what we want to next. I'm excited but also stressed because I don't know how much I will miss vaginal sex.
Our basic rules:
1. I agreed to have an anal challenge for 6 months.
2. We have an anal sex minimum 5 times per week (we are horny and we do have a lot of sex, but we want to make sure, that without vaginal sex nothing changed in our sex frequency).
3. Tomorrow we have our last vaginal sex in 6 months.
4. First month I can use dildos and we can stimulate my clit.
5. Second and third month I can't use my vagina but I'm allowed to clit stimulation.
6. Last 3 months I'm not allowed to use my vagina, I can't touch and stimulate my clit. I'm allowed to have only anal orgasm.

For sure it will be a challange for me, I like clit orgasms but I want to check how it will be with having only anal orgasms.

My husbands stil wants AO for good, but I think it's obvious I can't make such a huge decision just like that.

Wish me luck ;)

Anallyinclined

Post by Anallyinclined » Mon May 24, 2021 2:12 pm

AnaLovinGirl wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:29 am
Hello Eva

Well, I can't say I've tried being anal only for an extended period, simply because my husband doesn't want to. Much as he loves coming in my ass, he also loves fingering and fucking my pussy. Guess he's just a normal guy who enjoys sex, and I'm really happy to be with him because he taught me to be more open about my sexual desires.
Now for your situation: Since you seem to enjoy anal sex, I think you could give "anal only" a try, but since your hubby seems to be very much into anal, you should probably make it clear to him that you love vaginal sex, too, and that being anal only for an extended period of time might become rather boring for you. I know this is against what this website is all about ;) yet, in my opinion, consent and mutual pleasure are what matters most when it comes to sex. This is also why I'd never try to talk my husband into going anal only. I know he might do it as a favour to his kinky wife, but he'd certainly miss something. I'm really into anal, but I'm even more into seeing his arousal when he's playing with my holes :D. See, my dreams and desires are one thing, but what matters most is for the two of us to have as much fun as possible, together ;).

So, here's the bottom line: If the thought of going anal only excites you - do it, but do it for yourself and not just to make him happy. And make sure you can end the challenge at any time if you no longer feel okay with it (for whatever reason), because otherwise your sex life might suffer.

Greetings from Austria :)

Wow!! I love your philosophy @AnaLovinGirl, I always say the same too, there were times in my past relationships where women always wanted to "please me" just because they felt it is what I am into but I never consent to a woman wanting to go anal only with me just because I wanted it. My philosophy is simple, here's what I believe and always tell my woman "as a woman, you have to want to be AO not just for me but for yourself as well. It's the only way to achieve true happiness.

clouds

Post by clouds » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:13 am

I wish you guys all the best on your Journey! :) I would love to read an update from time to time!

I agree, sex is best when all involved are into it. I encourage anyone to try anal at least a few times (it usually takes a few times to become really enjoyable - also guys btw) but doing something you dislike or even hate for your partner over longer periods of time is dangerous for the relationship. When I was younger I lost a my GF because we didn't communicate enough and she just went along with things (not just sexual) instead of being honest. Didn't end well.

My current girlfriend and I are mostly anal only (she can only orgasm from her ass and/or clit, her vagina is basically numb). But from time to time she enjoys having me inside her vagina just to feel close. So from time time we do that for a few mins (usually don't even move) and then switch holes and have fun or she uses a strap on me :D that's our current compromise (unique to us).
Probably will evolve over time.

FMF

Post by FMF » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Hi Eva,

A joke:

What do you call someone who speaks three languages?

Trilingual.

What do you call someone who speaks two languages?

Bilingual.

What do you call someone who speaks one language?

An American.

You can ask me anything at all. But I've preferred anal over vaginal forever (over 30 years).

Mary

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:36 am

Hi Eva, do you think already having children has had any influence on doing more anal at all?

I have a theory it does with my Natalie and I was wondering that it applies to others too.